You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Harry's Lad said:

Had my 4th Pfizer Covid jab last week with no issues and had the Flu jab a couple of days later.

Mrs HL is adamant she's not having another Covid Jab because she had some issues which she's blaming on the last one.

She's fit as a flea my missus but at 60 years of age it's a risk I'm uncomfortable with. Her  choice though.

Got my flu jab last week and felt a bit rough, rougher than I felt previously. I've a feeling the flu could a right cunt this year after a few years of people not mingling as much.

4 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Just because you don't remember, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Plenty of evidence if you look for it. I've just posted the President of the United States saying it FFS. People got jabbed thinking they wouldn't spread, went to visit their elderly or sick relatives, and gave them covid. Based upon the lies of people like the President of the US. But that's all ok, some people are happy being lied to. So no issues, nothing to see, move along.

Only a truly thick fucker would think a vaccine would stop the spread. Biden isn’t the full shilling. Thankfully many people are. Some just chose an argument and will lie and deflect reality to justify their own bullshit. It’s called narcissism. 

2 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Vaccines work (we can debate about the extent, I suppose) but this is poor logic. If I was going by personal exposure alone, I would never even have known there was a pandemic in the first place.

More lies. Considering the personal stuff people have gone through from this very forum, a statement like that should see you banned forever. You lying evil

cunt 

2 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Got my flu jab last week and felt a bit rough, rougher than I felt previously. I've a feeling the flu could a right cunt this year after a few years of people not mingling as much.

It was Thursday I had mine, no problems at all.

I think you may well be right about Flu this year, the nurse who gave me mine certainly thought so.

8 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Do you live in a cave?

It feels like it sometimes. I don't personally know anyone who died from it. I don't personally know anyone who got especially ill from it. To the best of my knowledge, I didn't get it at all.

How I know there was a pandemic: 1) I saw it on TV. 2) I read about it on the internet. 3) I lived under the pandemic measures implemented by the government (I suppose you could include the three vaccinations I had in this).

Not trying to downplay anyone else's experiences here, I've no reason to doubt them, but I can only give a truthful personal account from my own perspective. Which is why I take issue with Section's assertion that you only need to look out of the window.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Only a truly thick fucker would think a vaccine would stop the spread. Biden isn’t the full shilling. Thankfully many people are. Some just chose an argument and will lie and deflect reality to justify their own bullshit. It’s called narcissism. 

More lies. Considering the personal stuff people have gone through from this very forum, a statement like that should see you banned forever. You lying evil

cunt 

Vaccines won't stop the spread, but they do help to slow it. Add them to the other recommended measures and you can save hundreds of thousands of lives.

On 02/10/2022 at 20:24, Harry's Lad said:

I've had 3 Pfizer so far, the first wiped me out but no problems with the 2 boosters. I'm supposed to be going for my 3rd booster tomorrow, not something to look forward to by the sound of it.

I had it and just had muscles pains.

I recall there was hope that the vaccines would help stop the spread.

Prior to introduction.

Instead all they did was reduce infection rates, severity of suffering, hospital over-crowding, excess deaths, restrictions on movement both local and international,  mask mandates, etc.

And allowed us to get back to life as normal.

Useless, really.

(Had my fourth Moderna a couple weeks ago. No problems.)

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I honestly don’t think I remember anyone saying that the vaccination stops the spread? Stops people dying in the thousands daily yes but it was masks and hand washing that helped stop the “spread”. 

There is something worryingly warped about the agenda driven covid weirdos. Everyone’s an expert on something they know fuck all about and completely ignore reality. 

Incorrect there Stig, the Pfizer Chairman said intimated it on more than one occasion.

Fauci, Biden etc, first of all said that once you have the vaccine you are sound and don’t need to wear a mask. They changed the message wording as demonstrated in this video.

So this whole nobody said it (this isn’t aimed directly at you are really anyone here) is incorrect. They subtly changed the wording of their messages. 

The videos are just quick searches. And that’s all I am going to contribute. 

24 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Incorrect there Stig, the Pfizer Chairman said intimated it on more than one occasion.

Fauci, Biden etc, first of all said that once you have the vaccine you are sound and don’t need to wear a mask. They changed the message wording as demonstrated in this video.

So this whole nobody said it (this isn’t aimed directly at you are really anyone here) is incorrect. They subtly changed the wording of their messages. 

The videos are just quick searches. And that’s all I am going to contribute. 

Ok I'll rephrase. Anyone believing that a vaccine will stop something spreading is a tool. It's not how vaccines work.

Mind you, the whole pandemic highlighted just how many tools there are around. Terrifying. 

50 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Ok I'll rephrase. Anyone believing that a vaccine will stop something spreading is a tool. It's not how vaccines work.

Mind you, the whole pandemic highlighted just how many tools there are around. Terrifying. 

I told you stop looking in the mirror as much as you were…..

29 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

The venture capitalist (and friend of the Johnson family) who was appointed - without competition, obviously - to head the UK vaccine taskforce has had a Daily Heil fluff piece published.

IMG_20221018_091929.jpg

Wait, she penned an article praising herself?

No wonder she's a friend of the Johnson family. 

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

The venture capitalist (and friend of the Johnson family) who was appointed - without competition, obviously - to head the UK vaccine taskforce has had a Daily Heil fluff piece published.

IMG_20221018_091929.jpg

That's not going to be biased in any way, is it?

3 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Got it again. Second time. Crept up on me over a few hours this afternoon. Two tests lit up like Blackpool Illuminations. 

Also, been in the office all day so have no doubt have spread it round. 

Get well soon. Hope you're not feeling too wiped out 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Got it again. Second time. Crept up on me over a few hours this afternoon. Two tests lit up like Blackpool Illuminations. 

Also, been in the office all day so have no doubt have spread it round. 

I'm exactly the same, tested positive today (second time too) & feel like absolute shite.

Could do with a vaccination, last one was in January and I've had the fucking thing twice in three months now.

30 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Got my booster jab on Saturday morning. Was the Pfizer version. Felt a bit achy and a little rough Sunday. Sweated it out overnight, felt better yesterday and today, fine.

Bit unusual for me as all the previous 3 jabs I was fine.

Same, had mine Fri,  and for a couple of days fine but last two felt really ropey.