You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I really want to see Barcelona go through. Not for the obvious reason it means utd lose, but just so we can ring their whingy little necks and "shock" the world. 

They'll even be favourites, but we're miles better than them. 

I'd bet on us beating them by at least 3 goals. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DirkDiggledinho said:

BT Sport weirdly bigging up United all game, McManaman especially. Rio now saying they'll be satisfied with the 1-0 loss at home. You'd think they could at least try to be impartial.

Reality is they were absolute shite, but what surprised me is Barca weren't much better. If we end up playing them we need to keep Messi and Suarez quiet, and I don't think they have much substance beyond that.

I also found it quite satisfying.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

It's amazing how dominant Ajax have been against some of the biggest clubs in the world. 

There's some incredible talent in that team. I think they're a bit like the Monaco team of a few years ago in that they have a few good established players but have also been lucky enough to have a lot of great young players coming through at the same time.

Really hope they do Juve, can't stand the cunts.

BBC report 

By Phil MyPenis

Chief football writer at Old Triffick.

Manchester United must produce another one of their balmy, stocking feeted, wonderful night, cantona spunk stain on my tie will never get it dry-cleaned again Champions League comebacks to keep their hopes alive after Barcelona left Old Trafford with a slender advantage following the quarter-final first leg.

Barcelona, with superstar Lionel Messi quiet by his standards (due to incredible pressure by OGS brave, threadbare squad), had to be at their outrageously awesome best to secure the win after Luis Suarez's far post header from the Argentine's pass deflected in off Luke Shaw so it wasn't really a proper goal in the 12th minute and was confirmed by the video assistant referee after initially being given offside. Proving once again in the words of their legendary ex-scottish supremo's ex-club's supporters pub, now burnt down, "you don't need to be offside to be offside, but it was offside." 

New Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer can take incredible amounts of heart from his team's great endeavouringness but opportunities were at a premium, the best being a cheeky nut-megged first-half header from Diogo SpunkDalot that he directed off target. In fact United did not mustard a single shot but they made barca play ketchup.

Barcelona still posed a threat, with David de Gea absent mindedly saving from Philippe Coutinho and Messi - and United must now repeat their last-16 awesome-ness Ole's got the fucking wheel heroics against Paris St-Germain in France when they travel to the Nou Camp chasing a semi-final spot against Liverpool or Porto.

More to follow pay your fucking license fee you peasant cunt.s 

Give it giggseh till end uh season.

• Upvote 1