You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (A) - 8pm, 27/02/17 - Huzzah Tarquin, let's go orf for a spot of foxhunting harrumph!

Trumo

People can call Klopp if they want, its their right. But they are misguided. Klopp has been let down by his team tonight. Our players should have beaten that lot tonight whether lucas played in defence or not.

This is complete and utter rubbish. It's HIS team. He has gone on record numerous times talking up how great it is.

He has let us down. He is the manager and ultimately the buck stops with him. He signs (or in his case, doesn't sign) the players, he trains them, he takes them on fucking trips to La Manga and he picks the team.

He is to blame, just as much as the players are. 

The only way he is absolved of blame is if the owners are tying his hands behind his back. But even then, he is to blame for bullshitting the fans and not calling them out on it.

• Upvote 2

No, we have been consistently realizing this for the past fucking half decade and our 'proven manager' has done the square root of absolutely fuck all to improve it.

This is complete and utter rubbish. It's HIS team. He has gone on record numerous times talking up how great it is.

He has let us down. He is the manager and ultimately the buck stops with him. He signs (or in his case, doesn't sign) the players, he trains them, he takes them on fucking trips to La Manga and he picks the team.

He is to blame, just as much as the players are. 

The only way he is absolved of blame is if the owners are tying his hands behind his back. But even then, he is to blame for bullshitting the fans and not calling them out on it.

So you're going to be fronting the official Klopp out campaign then even if you are covering your arse by saying "if the owners are tieing his hands"? Shouldnt he be fronting the owners then with your line of reasoning?

Spent most of the day in hospital for my sister's pre op assessment to have a plate put in her head. Ambulances fucked up and we were waiting 6 and a half hours from 2pm to go home. I also find out I didn't get the job I went for, and then served up by this load of turd tonight. Chuck in the scum winning a trophy yesterday for the most shit house aids that could be crammed into a 24 hour period.

• Upvote 1

One other point, Wijnaldum's passing.

He'll play the odd good long pass. But, in general, his longer range passing is really poor. He seems to struggle if it's a pass over 15-20 yards, or if he has to pass it off the ground, such as a clipped pass.

There were a few ocassions when he could've clipped it out wide to the full back in space, but his passing ability meant he couldn't, so he'd have to run 10 yards or so with it and play the pass he's comfortable with -the little 10 yarder along the deck. By the time he'd played the pass, the impetus had gone and Leicester got back in with their shape back.

Basically, I just really fucking miss Xabi Alonso.

We have not been able to put together a decent back 5 in years. It doesn't seem beyond other lesser managers at other clubs to do this. Once again, till I'm blue In the fucking face, a competent keeper, a CB to partner Matip and a solid lb should be eminently achievable.

Add to that a midfielder who can tackle and use his fucking brain, a midfielder who doesn't shit his pants when he gets the ball, another winger with some bongos on him, and a proper fucking striker.

How many windows for that ? More than the fucking Isla Gladstone.

So you're going to be fronting the official Klopp out campaign then even if you are covering your arse by saying "if the owners are tieing his hands"? Shouldnt he be fronting the owners then with your line of reasoning?

I don't even know what you are saying in the above, given it wasn't terribly coherent. I'm not calling for his head and I'm not covering my arse at all. I said last summer that I thought Klopp's decisions were odd as fuck, ditto last January. 

If he truly can't think of ways to improve on this squad, then I'm very worried about his ability to lead us to honours. If he is being hamstrung by the owners, then we deserve to fucking know about it, and not be told our squad is in great shape.

I was really happy when we signed Klopp because I thought we finally (i) had a manager who could attract and spot worldwide talent and (ii) had a manager who had the clout, the balls and the insatiable hunger for success to demand the owners to back him in the market.

One or both of the above is turning out to be false promise.

Spent most of the day in hospital for my sister's pre op assessment to have a plate put in her head. Ambulances fucked up and we were waiting 6 and a half hours from 2pm to go home. I also find out I didn't get the job I went for, and then served up by this load of turd tonight. Chuck in the scum winning a trophy yesterday for the most shit house aids that could be crammed into a 24 hour period.

Feel for you mate, sounds like you've had a fuckin horrible day. Chin up fella.

• Upvote 1

I don't even know what you are saying in the above, given it wasn't terribly coherent. I'm not calling for his head and I'm not covering my arse at all. I said last summer that I thought Klopp's decisions were odd as fuck, ditto last January. 

If he truly can't think of ways to improve on this squad, then I'm very worried about his ability to lead us to honours. If he is being hamstrung by the owners, then we deserve to fucking know about it, and not be told our squad is in great shape.

I was really happy when we signed Klopp because I thought we finally (i) had a manager who could attract and spot worldwide talent and (ii) had a manager who had the clout, the balls and the insatiable hunger for success to demand the owners to back him in the market.

So once again, you're going to be fronting the official Klopp out campaign? It is a simple question. You need to go back and re read the guff you've posted because you're clearly calling him out.

Once again, if he's hamstrung by the owners, shouldnt he be telling the fans up front instead of just 'going along' with the owners?

If he's been making the shit decisions since last summer, should he still be manager in your opinion?

or are you continually going to couch your comments with other waffle so you can appear to be sitting on the fence while stirring shit?

I'll wait.

• Downvote 1

And Matip is awful - a long line of inadequate Bosmans.

Of course what we need most is big investment in the summer but we need the right person to make that.

Of course Klopp deserves the chance to do that but, with exception of the established Premiership Mane, not seen anything to suggest he will do anything.

At least Rafa won't be selling his house in Caldy anytime soon.

Is right..

The very small amount of progress made in 3 windows at addressing the very clear and serious problems in our squad is very strange.

These aren't a Klopp team, these are largely not Klopp players in most areas and the fact that change is happening at a snails pace is not really Klopps usual M.O. either...something is wrong and I don't believe Klopp is the sort to not be kicking and fighting to make the changes needed and I also find it incredibly difficult to believe he really rates this squad/believes he can get them to perform at the level needed/improve them....but then I look again to our relative inactivity in moving to fix things and I think well he must do - and that then I feel is a huge misjudgement on his part.

I then think no he isn't that daft so then I think something is up - I honestly fear his hands are tied and he may end up going because he can't do what needs to be done under constraints - he isn't calling owners out now because he does not want season to implode totally but come summer he walks after calling them out.

• Upvote 1

Sakho was the MOM for Palace, but unfortunately lateness will not be tolerated in this team, so It makes sense to replace him with an ageing central midfielder.

Getting pissed up behind the wheel and phoning it in most weeks however.. well go fucking knock yourself out lad.

Imagine how terrible Klavan must be day in day out for Lucas to be favoured over him.

He should never have been signed.

Then again, Sakho should never have been ostracized without being replaced last summer. But he was, and here we are playing Lucas at CB.

There isn't one player i would be sad to see leave.

Not one.

Maybe Milner, because he always looks like he gives a shit.

I'd like to keep Coutinho and Mané. The rest I'm not bothered with.