You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (A) - 8pm, 27/02/17 - Huzzah Tarquin, let's go orf for a spot of foxhunting harrumph!

Trumo

We're coming back from a 2-week break which has hopefully done the squad a world of good. Pick the strongest line-up and go at Leicester from the off. None of this faffing about with possession without creating anything (so most of 2017 so far, basically).

• Upvote 2

Went to watch Sevilla play Eibar last night, and Sevilla were playing at about 5% (and still won reasonably comfortably 2-0. Eibar had no cutting edge whatsoever). I fully expect a rested Sevilla to demolish Leicester mid week. It would be nice Leicester coming into our game with no confidence at all.

No league goals in 2017...just dumped out the cup by a lower league side who played with 10 men...likely to get bummed out of sight by Sevilla...a striker who has barely scored in months...

Any other top 6 side goes into this and bums them 3-0 - we really should do just that, why am I thinking it is almost inevitable we won't and we'll give them their first goal of 2017, their striker who can't score will score and we'll lose?

Quite simply because that is what we do isn't it - time to prove me wrong, Redmen...

• Upvote 2

No league goals in 2017...just dumped out the cup by a lower league side who played with 10 men...likely to get bummed out of sight by Sevilla...a striker who has barely scored in months...

Any other top 6 side goes into this and bums them 3-0 - we really should do just that, why am I thinking it is almost inevitable we won't and we'll give them their first goal of 2017, their striker who can't score will score and we'll lose?

Quite simply because that is what we do isn't it - time to prove me wrong, Redmen...

This this this this this

I think even kloppo agrees,I think maybe we will be the first team to face the new Leicester,he said(mmmm)

I really hope they prove you wrong too my friend

Fazakerley, this is my fear too. We are a gift for the down on their luck hit rock bottom teams, we just are. Look at that game against Newcastle the other season, everyone predicting we would bum them into next year, we got beat. This isn't a new thing, it's what we have done for years now. More recently Burnley, Bournemouth, Swansea and of course Hull. 

Any other premiership team would rightly batter the crap put of this Leicester team right now, we will somehow manage to make this a difficult battle. 

To make matters worse we then face an under pressure Arsenal, time to put this behind us and batter the crap out of Leicester and Arsenal. Do I think we will, not really. 

By all the laws of the universe this is a game we should win easily. Which probably means we'll end up losing...

If we turn up with a fully fit 11 I can't see us not winning. Leicester have been shocking and unless they produce a performance totally unlike what they've been putting up so far this season, we surely will win.