You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (A) - 8pm, 27/02/17 - Huzzah Tarquin, let's go orf for a spot of foxhunting harrumph!

Trumo

Too many shithouses in the team. We've known it for years.

And Firmino isnt related to a centre forward. Absolutely ludicrous situation this squad.

Two ageing midfielders in the back 4. And both game lads at least, probably two of the few who arent shithouses.

Fucking shambles. 3 windows into klopps reign and we're served up this? Heavy metal my bollocks.

Can Klopp ever organize a team (defence) that can actually defend against counterattacking teams, which is almost always the manner in which every opponent plays against us and pick us off easily. I stopped watching the shit at half time knowing full well what the result was going to be. I'm really disappointed we're not seeing any marked improvement, variation, or change from Klopp to turn things around. I had thought of him as resourceful man.

This really goes to show how weak our squad is. We literally cannot afford to lose a single regular starter otherwise we fall to pieces. I knew we'd struggle without Hendo. And that was compounded with no centre back to play alongside Matip. If we had our strongest 11 in every match we could well finish in the top 4. Outside of our best 11, the squad is awful. Just dire. FSG seriously need to get their chequebook out this summer otherwise they can fuck off. Bunch of tight fisted tossers.

• Upvote 1

If he started playing his favoured 4231 with this squad and you asked me who was capable it would look like this.

.......... Matip. .......... ...........

.......... ...........

Mane Firmino/Lallana Coutinho

I may even buy a left winger. We have no fullbacks or midfielders capable to start in that system in my opinion. Jurgen needs to change things drastically in the summer and only money or Southampton's scouts can help us.

So once again, you're going to be fronting the official Klopp out campaign? It is a simple question. You need to go back and re read the guff you've posted because you're clearly calling him out.

Once again, if he's hamstrung by the owners, shouldnt he be telling the fans up front instead of just 'going along' with the owners?

If he's been making the shit decisions since last summer, should he still be manager in your opinion?

or are you continually going to couch your comments with other waffle so you can appear to be sitting on the fence while stirring shit?

I'll wait.

Jesus christ lad - have you heard of the word spectrum? Here is a visual representation of one.

decision_spectrum.jpg

I don't want the manager gone but I reserve the right to question his decisions and point out his poor ones. Similarly, I'll always congratulate his better ones. I have always done it - go back to the summer and you'll see me utterly bemused at signings such as Wijnaldum.

If he continues to make retarded decisions then my confidence in him will wane - that's life. He failed in the last two windows considerably, and I'm hoping that is evident now and he will fix things in the summer. I'm not overly confident he will, but I remain hopeful and fairly supportive. 

So to answer you're frankly moronic question, I'm going to be fronting the 'reasonable assessment based on logic and evidence campaign'. I hope he succeeds but if he continues to fail...then he has failed, by virtue of his own fucking performance.

p.s. this is a fucking Liverpool forum, not the United States Congress. Stop being a dramatic cunt, a few posts expressing my disappointment in our manager's performance won't have any bearing on his job.

Jesus christ lad - have you heard of the word spectrum? Hear is a visual representation of one.

decision_spectrum.jpg

I don't want the manager gone but I reserve the right to question his decisions and point out his poor ones. Similarly, I'll always congratulate his better ones. I have always done it - go back to the summer and you'll see me utterly bemused at signings such as Wijnaldum.

If he continues to make retarded decisions then my confidence in him will wane - that's life. He failed in the last two windows considerably, and I'm hoping that is evident now and he will fix things in the summer. I'm not overly confident he will, but I remain hopeful and fairly supportive. 

So to answer you're frankly moronic question, I'm going to be fronting the 'reasonable assessment based on logic and evidence campaign'. I hope he succeeds but if he continues to fail...then he has failed, by virtue of his own fucking performance.

p.s. this is a fucking Liverpool forum, not the United States Congress. Stop being a dramatic cunt, a few posts expressing my disappointment in our manager's performance won't have any bearing on his job.

Haha. You're a cunt. Stop trying to sound reasonable. You're failing miserably.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is right..

The very small amount of progress made in 3 windows at addressing the very clear and serious problems in our squad is very strange.

These aren't a Klopp team, these are largely not Klopp players in most areas and the fact that change is happening at a snails pace is not really Klopps usual M.O. either...something is wrong and I don't believe Klopp is the sort to not be kicking and fighting to make the changes needed and I also find it incredibly difficult to believe he really rates this squad/believes he can get them to perform at the level needed/improve them....but then I look again to our relative inactivity in moving to fix things and I think well he must do - and that then I feel is a huge misjudgement on his part.

I then think no he isn't that daft so then I think something is up - I honestly fear his hands are tied and he may end up going because he can't do what needs to be done under constraints - he isn't calling owners out now because he does not want season to implode totally but come summer he walks after calling them out.

Exactly! 

I am torn because I've seen Klopp's great Dortmund side. Hell, I've even seen him have this shitty squad performing miracles.

And yet he keeps making bemusing fucking decisions which make no sense, unless his hands are tied behind his back.

If that is the case, then I wish he would let us know. We are, after all, the paying fans who he routinely calls out for our lack of enthusiasm.

Measured response!

I'll listen to you and the raft of others who agree with you.

Ah...

I find it really funny the one to throw 'moronic' and 'cunt' around has the gaul to go on about 'measured response.'

But that's you to a tee. You'll get it back matey.

Klopp needs to re think as I keep saying,

We are way too predictable and don't have the width or genuine strikers to take apart teams that have done their homework, Take a step backwards , organise the defense properly and stop putting players out of position, Lucas , Milner, Firmino, :Lallana all out of position tonight,

Personally I prefer playing 3 defenders and two wing backs with at least one sitting midfielder,

Moreno can do that job on the left , put Milner back in right midfield for starters.

It was embarrassing watching our defense getting turned inside out by Leicester. That has to stop as a priority . 

I find it really funny the one to throw 'moronic' and 'cunt' around has the gaul to go on about 'measured response.'

But that's you to a tee. You'll get it back matey.

Yes, that is exactly what I call a measured response. You were being a moron, so I called you moronic.

I don't even know who you are and you're acting like we grew up together in the estate and I went to your mam's house for tea and pissed in her bovril broth.

Calm down lad.

Carragher is right, Teams know how to beat Liverpool now and everyone of them are having a go and most are successful, surely we need to change the way we play is that not common sence or am i being nieve?

The players we have are only capable of playing one way: front-running in an exciting, open game.

It provides the occasionally spectacular goal tally, and generally involves conceding at least one goal.

In grinding, tough, uncompromising, sometimes dull contests - our players, virtually to a man, have not a clue, nor the heart, nor ability to cope.

• Upvote 4

The players we have are only capable of playing one way: front-running in an exciting, open game.

It provides the occasionally spectacular goal tally, and generally involves conceding at least one goal.

In grinding, tough, uncompromising, sometimes dull contests - our players, virtually to a man,  have not a clue, nor the heart, nor ability to cope.

Skaro says " boom " drops the mic and walks away

• Upvote 1

Still gutted about this one. At least it's not another two weeks until we play again, and hopefully we will see a response.

We might beat Arsenal, we might not.

It's one bunch of soft shithouses against another.

If we do win, it will change nothing.  

A spineless shitfest against a shit side, probably relegation fodder, is always just around the corner.