You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (A) - 8pm, 27/02/17 - Huzzah Tarquin, let's go orf for a spot of foxhunting harrumph!

Trumo

and our manager,once again,makes really poor choices in important positions,Lucas over Klavan? Please! 

While I agree with you that Klavan should've started over Lucas, the main issue with the manager is that we have to choose between Lucas and fucking Klavan when we have 1(!) injured centre back! How the fuck did we end up in a situation where our left back, centre back and striker are midfielders? Did the spreadsheet tell us there's more value in midfielders than any other position on the pitch?

Klavan is gone in the summer if he can't get on in front of Lucas, who should also be gone. Sturridge will go, can if he can't sign a deal, Moreno.

They're all squad players though. Who out of the first 11 is going to be sold? My guess is none unless Coutinho mane or firmino say they want to leave

I don't give a fuck what anyone says. Sakho is our best defender, and would've made a difference last night.

The fact Klopp's ego has allowed him to leave, and play Lucas against one of the fastest forwards in the league, is crazy.

Klopps 'ego' didnt allow him to leave. Sakho showed he couldnt be depended upon by taking supplements not authorised by the club, forcing the club to self suspend him from games then being suspended by UEFA. The fact that the doping issue was cloudy ultimately worked in sakho's favour does not excuse him for what he did.

He also flagrantly flouted the manager's authority by failing to turn up for a club sessions, lateness for flights and the famous video. You might think that's Klopp's ego, seems more like sakho's ego is the one thing in question.

Oh, and he's not a good defender anyway. He might have had the pace to keep up with vardy last night but would likely have been caught out of position or mugged out of possession either way.

• Upvote 5

Nope.  He shouldn't be.  If he feels that the owners have lied to him, he just should tell them he wants to leave and leave.  He shouldn't be discussing it in the papers.  But I don't believe the owners have lied to him.  I'm one of those idiots that thinks they were up front with him when he took the job, and he took it on that basis.  I'm not one who believes our manager is naive or stupid. 

Shouldnt you be putting that to the original poster seeing Im questioning him not Klopp? The original OP is laying the suggestion however he wants to disguise it, that Klopp could be toeing the owners line with his hands being tied over new signings.

The bottom line is we've still got too many bog average players and you can't polish a turd. I was amazed Klopp persisted with this shower of shit after the finals debacle last season. We need (still) a spine of top class talent, at least five first team players. A goalie, a commanding CB, a ball-winning midfielder STILL!!!!! and a striker, at least. 

One thing I've noticed about the way we attack, it's like the corners of the pitch don't fucking exist. When our fullbacks or wide players receive the ball, they'll go forward to around level with the 18 yard line, then stop, every single fucking time. It's so predictable and easy to defend against.

Contrast that to Leicester's third goal. We blocked off Mahrez or Albrighton or whoever it was from coming inside, so he uses the overlapping defender to get beyond the line of our defenders and put a decent cross in. If we did that like once or twice, just occasionally, it would be something else for the defending team to think about and might open up a bit of space inside the box for once.

Another common theme is our shithouse centre mids taking three or four touches on the ball, going absoutely nowhere, then passing it backwards, even though someone's making a run ahead of them. I would say, if I see that one more time I'm gonna smash something, but I don't think I have enough stuff in my house to get me through the next game, let alone the season.

A decent, motivated team wouldn't have let it happen.

Agreed, it's like saying you should expect to get the shit kicked out of you by a 10 stone boy just because he's wound up about his hamster dying. 

'up for it' or not, they're still a severely limited team and should have been dispatched with aplomb. 

Shouldnt you be putting that to the original poster seeing Im questioning him not Klopp? The original OP is laying the suggestion however he wants to disguise it, that Klopp could be toeing the owners line with his hands being tied over new signings.

If you think Klopps hands aren't tied and let's say you are right to think that why then do you think we have done so little to address the issues that exist and are so blindingly obvious in our squad?