You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January Transfer Window 2016

aRdja

Why has he been in Ukraine so long? If he's good.

Shakhtar's owner is the richest man in Ukraine and he is obsessed with the club so his players are difficult to buy because the club doesn't need funds, are well paid and the owner would rather keep them.

But for the right price, they don't mind selling because their scouting in Brazil is very good and they get new talented players easily

Shakhtar's owner is the richest man in Ukraine and he is obsessed with the club so his players are difficult to buy because the club doesn't need funds, are well paid and the owner would rather keep them.

But for the right price, they don't mind selling because their scouting in Brazil is very good and they get new talented players easily

He's worth £12billion apparently.  Tight fucker should buy us.

Viktor Fagerström ‏@ViktorFagerLFC 8m8 minutes ago
There is no buy-out clause for Teixeira & Shakhtar rate him at €50m [£38m], which is far in excess of what #LFC want to pay 

Viktor Fagerström ‏@ViktorFagerLFC 8m8 minutes ago
Any move now will be dependent on Alex Teixeira pushing the case with Shakhtar personally. #LFC (@SamWallaceTel)

Teixeira is desperate to leave apparently but I doubt he has the power to force a transfer. If these reports are true, I don't think this will happen.

Klopp has also just said the following: “I am a normal, smart guy so why should I throw away money?

“I cannot say it is only money going somewhere else. We have money but we are not in Disneyland and say ‘come on, take what you want’.

I'd buy their scouts then.  Put Fallows & Hunter in the shade.  Though that wouldn't be difficult.

They don't get top Brazilian talent because they have great scouts, they get them because it is extremely easy to get work permits in the Ukraine.

Just loan new south american signings to the Ukraine while EU work permits are pending. 

Lets sign there scouts as well!

This is what we do lowball and hope the player goes on strike so the player looks bad to us for not forcing through a move and signs for city or whoever.

Unless it's a shit player mike Gordon fancies a punt on and then they will overbid by large amounts. Have some more shovelling it down their throats we will claim he's too expensive and bid fouty mill for Shane long.

• Upvote 1