You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January Transfer Window 2016

aRdja

I phoned my friend who is a agent to let him comment on the list. He said that this is the XI that Klopp would choose out of that free transfer list.

ST - Patrick Agyemang
(French pronunciation: ​[pjɛʁ ɛməʁik obaməjɑ̃ɡ]; born 18 June 1989) plays for the Gabon national football team. He is known for his speed, having clocked 30 meters in 3.7 seconds, and his capability of playing as a striker or a winger. He is the current holder of CAF's African Footballer of the Year award, becoming the first player to win the award. In addition to his blistering speed,he also possesses excellent acceleration being able to reach his top speed in five strides. This has caused problems for officials tracking his runs. Dortmund full-back Neven Subotić said that "he is one of those players with the rare natural ability of immense speed. He is very difficult to mark. I would not like to defend against him and I don't know anyone who would."

LW - Ravel Morrison

Lazio director Igil Tare said in October 2015 that this 20 year young winger professional "has undoubted quality and is world class”. FourFourTwo writer Alasdair Mackenzie predicted that he could become the next Paul Gascoigne and Paolo Di Canio.

AM - Amine Linganzi
Amine Linganzi, 24 years old is a professional Congolese footballer who most recently played as a Trequartista at English club Gillingham. Made his debut in the 3–0 loss against Algeria 2013, during which he was substituted due to an hamstring injury.. 

RW - Tim Vincken

26 year dutch old right winger at his prime who just terminated his own contract for Atlético Baleares in the Spanish La Liga due to the clubs low ambitions.

DM - Mariusz Lewandowski (Captain)

34 year old Polish midfield dynamo. Older brother of Robert Lewandowski. Stronger on the ball, better header than his little brother. In 2009, he was named Polish Footballer of the Year. Played for Premier League club Shakhtar Donetsk during the UEFA Cup Final against Werder Bremen, with Shakhtar claiming the trophy thanks to him

DM - Papa Bouba Diop
This 35 year old defensive midfielder is 1.99 tall and weights 125 kilos! He eats Evertonians for breakfast.

LB - Marek Cech

30 year old left wing back from Slovakia. 1.88 tall. Played all over Europe where he’s among the fastest in the game. Best friend of Martin Skrtel. 62 caps to his name, and 12 goals.

CB - Tamas Radar
23 year old Hungarian left footed defender who can't play anywhere on the field. Hungarys biggest football talent.

CD - Marco Zoro
30 year old no bullshit central defender from Abidjan who garnered heavy worldwide interest when, on 27 November 2005, he attempted to stop the Messina-Inter Milan match by leaving the field with the ball, after being tormented by racist taunts from some opposing supporters. He later on heated up a group of racist Italian strikers who tried to beat him on the field. Powerful!

RB - Yassin Moutaouakil
This 27 year old right back needs no introduction.

GK - Sead Ramovic
36 years, Bosnian/German, experienced keeper.  Like a minx between Ter Stegen and Romeo Mitrovic.
  • Upvote 8

Rooney.  300k/week.

I maintain that giving him that contract is arguably worse than our purchase of Andy Carroll.  Purple patch or no, he isn't worth 1/4 of that money.  Just had a shot, no defensive pressure on him, went out closer to the corner than the goal.

Edit: Apologies, wrong thread.

Rooney.  300k/week.

I maintain that giving him that contract is arguably worse than our purchase of Andy Carroll.  Purple patch or no, he isn't worth 1/4 of that money.  Just had a shot, no defensive pressure on him, went out closer to the corner than the goal.

So overrated and never has the English need for a hero been more obvious. He is above average at best. Not fit to lace a top player basque.

Viktor Fagerström ‏@ViktorFagerLFC 56s56 seconds ago
Alex Teixeira: "Shakhtar have received a very good offer & they're working on a solution. If I don’t go now then I'll leave in the summer."

Dave O’Connell ‏@DaveOCKOP 21s22 seconds ago
"After six years in Europe and with Shakhtar we are ready to move and I have spoken to my wife and daughter." - Teixeira

Hopefully, he can force the transfer.

Viktor Fagerström ‏@ViktorFagerLFC 56s56 seconds ago

Alex Teixeira: "Shakhtar have received a very good offer & they're working on a solution. If I don’t go now then I'll leave in the summer."

Dave O’Connell ‏@DaveOCKOP 21s22 seconds ago

"After six years in Europe and with Shakhtar we are ready to move and I have spoken to my wife and daughter." - Teixeira

Hopefully, he can force the transfer.

He's referring to both us and Chelsea though. A bit of a downer.

He's referring to both us and Chelsea though. A bit of a downer.

Chelsea thing makes little sense, they already have Willian and Hazard and Pedro, and there's no chance of Real Madrid signing Hazard

With their transfer ban?

Bayern won't let Guardiola buy just months before he leaves, and I'm sure United aren't in the mood to indulge Van Gaal, and City will want to give Guardiola money in the summer. Just doesn't seem like a viable decision for Chelsea, especially as he's cup tied for the CL.

Chelsea thing makes little sense, they already have Willian and Hazard and Pedro, and there's no chance of Real Madrid signing Hazard

With their transfer ban?

Bayern won't let Guardiola buy just months before he leaves, and I'm sure United aren't in the mood to indulge Van Gaal, and City will want to give Guardiola money in the summer. Just doesn't seem like a viable decision for Chelsea, especially as he's cup tied for the CL.

Real Madrid's ban doesn't come in to effect until the summer, they could sign him this window.  Can't see it though.

With their transfer ban?

We have lallana, Coutinho and firmino. Hazard has been shite all season and Pedro's most notable contribution has been his Daniel Sturridge impression.

I don't see why they wouldn't be in for him, in fact it seems pretty clear they like him and their interest so far has been tempered by the difference in valuation. Chelsea have a track record in those situations where another English team move to just fuck the valuation and buy the player so he's not elsewhere in the league. I seem to remember people saying they didn't need Willian when they signed him, but they still got him. Same with that salah cunt. Both January signing if I recall correctly.