You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January Transfer Window 2016

aRdja

Don't think we're going to sign him either. But we'd be a much better career choice for him than Chelsea that's for sure. Here's hoping.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Why would we? Putting aside obvious sentiment about our club, Chelsea have been top of the English game for a decade and shown continually they will spend on top players and wages. They will pay a wage (by which way many measure their career) massively in excess of anything we can offer. They have been competing for trophies year in year out and despite their shitness right now are the reigning English champions. We on the other hand can offer klopp.

Wages aside, the player turnover at Chelsea in recent years has been pretty incredible with the likes of Salah and Juan Cuadrado immediately falling by the wayside. Yes hed be paid a lot of money but I don't know if he'd get the same opportunity to really make a name for himself in Europe as he would playing consistently alongside Coutinho and Firmino.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Why would we? Putting aside obvious sentiment about our club, Chelsea have been top of the English game for a decade and shown continually they will spend on top players and wages. They will pay a wage (by which way many measure their career) massively in excess of anything we can offer. They have been competing for trophies year in year out and despite their shitness right now are the reigning English champions. We on the other hand can offer klopp.

Don't forget improved corporate facilities in a fancy new stand.

The FSG criminals and the parasitic regime they have established in transfers refuses to meet demands from a foreign club for a certain player, while they paid 32 for benteke, 25 for Lallana etc. That's because english clubs offer a better commission/bribe to the FSG criminals who make money under the table from our transfers.

It doesn't matter what you think.

i was glad when they sold him, usually a decent instinct. bloke was a fucking menace

He's a natural goal poacher, I was surprised when they let him go to be honest. Always scored against us and that was before it was piss easy to do so. He'd be a good shout but Im not convinced hed come here due to death threats.

What level is Ter Stegen at? I very much doubt he's world class given his position at Barce and I must profess to not seeing much bundesliga two years ago when he was last playing regular football.

Barca have another good keeper but he hasn't impressed me as much as Ter Stegen, it looks to me like the manager is just being fair to the other guy and is letting him keep his place in the team because they have done well in the league with him.

The last game Ter Stegen played in the cl he made a fantastic save against Hernandez where you had to see it a couple of times to work out how he got to the ball.

While we are talking about Hernandez I think he would be the ideal signing for us in the summer, I thought that a few years ago but at Madrid he didn't look great on the ball and I had doubts.Now in Germany where he knows he's the main man he's become lethal in the box again, it would be the same at LFC and I think he would be very successful here.

20ml on a keeper than could be our number 1 for 15 years anf could be the best keeper we have had in 30 years is well worth the money. A great keeper will win you anything upwards of 10pts a year and with 6-7 teams pushing for 4 champions league places he is worth the money

• Upvote 2

Barca have another good keeper but he hasn't impressed me as much as Ter Stegen, it looks to me like the manager is just being fair to the other guy and is letting him keep his place in the team because they have done well in the league with him.

The last game Ter Stegen played in the cl he made a fantastic save against Hernandez where you had to see it a couple of times to work out how he got to the ball.

While we are talking about Hernandez I think he would be the ideal signing for us in the summer, I thought that a few years ago but at Madrid he didn't look great on the ball and I had doubts.Now in Germany where he knows he's the main man he's become lethal in the box again, it would be the same at LFC and I think he would be very successful here.

If he was good enough rodgers wouldve signed him.