You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 10 most annoying famous people

Mook

A former poster on here (he introduced me to the fanzine/site) went on that location, location, location.

Said she was a hateful tory cunt so far up herself she could taste herself. 

Col, I fucking hate her. Can see right through her the snivelling cow 

I happened to see a bit of X Factor yesterday while in someone else's house. First of all, how the fuck is this being rehashed year after year and the masses are falling for it over and over? That aside, there was this young bloke on it who apparently had been on previously, he's now "ditched his guitar" because this is his "last chance", whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. He was wearing this baggy sleeveless vest, had tattoos all over him, including one huge one all over his neck and Simon Cowell goes, "You really look the part". Indeed. If the part is that of "annoying, stupid cunt".

• Upvote 2

I happened to see a bit of X Factor yesterday while in someone else's house. First of all, how the fuck is this being rehashed year after year and the masses are falling for it over and over? That aside, there was this young bloke on it who apparently had been on previously, he's now "ditched his guitar" because this is his "last chance", whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. He was wearing this baggy sleeveless vest, had tattoos all over him, including one huge one all over his neck and Simon Cowell goes, "You really look the part". Indeed. If the part is that of "annoying, stupid cunt".

Which it is

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I was having an afternoon nap today & was woken up by Eminem's new song which had come on the telly, he has shot right up in my list of annoying cunts.

He must have the most infuriating voice I've ever heard, how people can listen to the whiney twat is completely beyond me. Music for middle class teenagers who have been grounded for pissing their trousers.

• Upvote 2

Well, it takes one to know one.

• 3 months later...

Nothing against her to be honest, she seems like a nice girl who's just been given a chance to make a good wedge on the ITV circuit. She's slightly irritating but doesn't appear to be a stuck up cunt.

Yeah I didn't mind her for the reasons you say but that was just a wall of noise.

Just watching the Concert for George on Sky Arts and there's Ray Fucking Cooper at the back - standing behind bongoes and pointlessly slapping a tambourine behind all the real musicians. The insignificant cunt has been getting paid a fortune for doing that for about 40 years now.

• Upvote 1

Obviously a certain sport is off limits & it's current so here goes:-

1. Robbie Williams

2. James Carr

3. James Corden

4. Jordan

5. Nigel Farage

6. Boris Johnson

7. Piers Morgan

8. Kelvin MacKenzie

9. Eamonn Holmes

10. Adam Sandler

I think Mook nailed this in the opening post

• Upvote 1

Brooklyn Beckham. Talentless coat-tail riding no mark. Wanted to be a footballer - turns up at Arsenal academy. Then a model - straight in at some major brand even though he’s a gormless looking bellend. On to photography and straight away manages to get in at another top brand. Never seemed to have to go to school like other kids. How many normal kids have missed out on something they’ve worked hard for so he can be shoe horned in because of who his parents are. He is the worst example of nepotism and being handed everything on a plate ever.

Greg Rutherford - Wants so desperately to be a celebrity, genuinely believes he should be a rich megastar because he can

jump a long way. Probably only considered good because there’s about 83 people in the whole world who’ve ever bothered having a go at the long

jump. Who honestly cares about the long jump, someone should tell him it’s just the warm up act between heats in the sprints.

Any celebrity who goes on a reality show and then when they get booted off starts wittering on about ‘the incredible journey’ they’ve had. Mostly they haven’t been on any journey, they’ve baked a few things or spent two weeks getting hammered in the big brother house. Also when they say they

are doing a show so people can ‘see the real them’, nobody cares about the real them, they just want to watch them eat a kangaroos dick. Special mentions for the ones who turn up in every possible reality show because nothing could be worse than actually having a normal job. For example Joe ‘no tv job too small’ Swash.

• Upvote 10

Brooklyn Beckham. Talentless coat-tail riding no mark. Wanted to be a footballer - turns up at Arsenal academy. Then a model - straight in at some major brand even though he’s a gormless looking bellend. On to photography and straight away manages to get in at another top brand. Never seemed to have to go to school like other kids. How many normal kids have missed out on something they’ve worked hard for so he can be shoe horned in because of who his parents are. He is the worst example of nepotism and being handed everything on a plate ever.

He has grown up with parents who seek the limelight and get financially rewarded for it, so he wants more of the same because he doesn't know any different.