You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The XBMC thread - What it is, how it works etc...

Sugar Ape

Exodus is playing up for me lately. I will select an option such as TV shows>most popular, the shows will be there but theres no images of the shows just black squares with the name underneath.

There's a separate Exodus Artwork addon. Make sure you have that installed. It will be in the Lambda repo in Fusion.

You might also need to update Exodus.

• Upvote 1

Anyone know or heard if Ultimate Mania or Sports Mania are any good ?

I've been using Sportsmania since last November. Initially tried it for one month. Was that impressed after a week that I cancelled Sky Sports. Renewed for a further 6 months after the initial month. I have had no issues, the occasional buffer but always get good reliable streams for all our games. They also do an Android app so you can watch on phone/tablet without Kodi. For Apple users they can access stream via Safari browser.

They have a closed Facebook support group. See some people complaining so I guess it's down to your Internet speeds/provider as well. I'm with Sky, on fibre getting about 35mb speed.

They also have an on demand section, so after the Dortmund 2nd leg the other week, I was able to watch the full match again.

Ultimate mania has only recently launched

• Upvote 1

I've been using Sportsmania since last November. Initially tried it for one month. Was that impressed after a week that I cancelled Sky Sports. Renewed for a further 6 months after the initial month. I have had no issues, the occasional buffer but always get good reliable streams for all our games. They also do an Android app so you can watch on phone/tablet without Kodi. For Apple users they can access stream via Safari browser.

They have a closed Facebook support group. See some people complaining so I guess it's down to your Internet speeds/provider as well. I'm with Sky, on fibre getting about 35mb speed.

They also have an on demand section, so after the Dortmund 2nd leg the other week, I was able to watch the full match again.

Ultimate mania has only recently launched

I'm the same. My contract is up with sky in a couple of months and I'll be cancelling the sports package.

Have been very impressed with the quality of streams.

Whats the best device to buy to use this type of thing on ? Ideally I don't want to use the laptop. I've got a fire stick but I'm probably going to get something better. Can you log in one more than one device at the same time ?

as long as they're on the same ip address, yes.

Sportsebooks will work on your phone, tablet, browser, and via kodi on a firestick, dedicated kodi box, apple tv etc.  

Whats the best device to buy to use this type of thing on ? Ideally I don't want to use the laptop. I've got a fire stick but I'm probably going to get something better. Can you log in one more than one device at the same time ?

Best cheap device by far is a Raspberry Pi 3.

Fire Stick should work fine though.

I don't think you people realise how limited my I.T skills are. For example. When I bought my firestick, someone put Kodi and a load of other add on'son it for me. Then when I managed to fuck that up, the same person had to do it again for me. So, is there anything out there I can buy to plug into the TV with Kodi already on it. Virgin media provide my internet if it's any help.

There is but it will stop working at some point. You will be paying some greedy dickhead for something that you can do better yourself.

There is nobody currently working on the Android version of Kodi so eventually all the "fully loaded" Android boxes could well stop working.

There is but it will stop working at some point. You will be paying some greedy dickhead for something that you can do better yourself.

There is nobody currently working on the Android version of Kodi so eventually all the "fully loaded" Android boxes could well stop working.

It was someone I used to work with who did it for me. He never asked for money but I got him something for his troubles second time around. I really don't want to bother him again. I'll try and subscribe to something on my current fire stick and see how it goes first.

It was someone I used to work with who did it for me. He never asked for money but I got him something for his troubles second time around. I really don't want to bother him again. I'll try and subscribe to something on my current fire stick and see how it goes first.

Try and put a good custom build on. It's really not that hard and will be more up to date than most bought ones.

Someone else on here can suggest a good recent custom build better than me though, I reckon.

• Upvote 1

I bought a pre-installed box off eBay and I really don't see the problem, it's the dogs bollocks.

Since then, I've installed loads of stuff myself and tweaked my own build. If you do get a box then you should follow a load of the kodi guys on Twitter, for tips and builds and general support.