You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have you been banned from any other Liverpool forum?

Kevin D

?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Obviously. Would I be here otherwise?
    • I am capable of posting without being a dick, so no.

Isn't this all a bit 2007?

Rawk is a joke and always has been.

This place is just as cliquey though.

Used to love ttwar forum the original one.

The two Koptalk forums that formed after Dunk started playing up I fucking couldn't stand. The fuckers had no problem with the fat cunt reading the sun but drew the line at paying extra for transfer news. 

Twats. 

16 minutes ago, Dicko said:

Isn't this all a bit 2007?

Rawk is a joke and always has been.

This place is just as cliquey though.

Used to love ttwar forum the original one.

The two Koptalk forums that formed after Dunk started playing up I fucking couldn't stand. The fuckers had no problem with the fat cunt reading the sun but drew the line at paying extra for transfer news. 

Twats. 

ttwar still going?

that used to be decent and they had the wool one (lfc online?)

whatever happened to the rattle?

I loved TTWAR I still read the fanzines I kept and online there are still bits of "The Story So Far" which are still laugh out loud funny

I used to read RAOTL but I banned myself off everywhere for a while and didn't go back. I did have a brief presence on Twitter and managed to get banned for asking Jess Phillips about her giggly photo shoots with Jacob Rees-Twat, but again I won't be back.

I've found my home here at TLW, and I know someone will be along in a minute to call me a cunt......sorry......something in my eye......

16 minutes ago, redinblack said:

I loved TTWAR I still read the fanzines I kept and online there are still bits of "The Story So Far" which are still laugh out loud funny

I used to read RAOTL but I banned myself off everywhere for a while and didn't go back. I did have a brief presence on Twitter and managed to get banned for asking Jess Phillips about her giggly photo shoots with Jacob Rees-Twat, but again I won't be back.

I've found my home here at TLW, and I know someone will be along in a minute to call me a cunt......sorry......something in my eye......

yeah ive still got all the ttwar's

even got a couple of letters printed

19 minutes ago, redinblack said:

Cunt.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

ttwar still going?

that used to be decent and they had the wool one (lfc online?)

whatever happened to the rattle?

The rattle is still going. All of my best posts are robbed from there.

I'm a shit poster really.

RAWK and YNWA.

Been on 6CM, cant remember my username or password.

OntheKop, dont think its going anymore, was just a few posters left there in the end. 

24 minutes ago, Code said:

RAWK and YNWA.

OntheKop, dont think its going anymore, was just a few posters left there in the end. 

Don’t forget getting banned from here 

• Haha 1

On 06/05/2024 at 20:33, cloggypop said:

I have been pulled up by a RAWK mod for stuff I've posted on here. Bit Stalinist if you ask me. Especially if not willing to discuss in open on here as invited. 

You should have changed your name to Cliggypop, they’d never have cottoned on.

18 hours ago, Code said:

RAWK and YNWA.

6CM is quite good, it's just spoiled by their deluded belief that the forum needs one massive resident bellend to wind everyone else up and make it 'lively'. You know, not just any old bellend, but the type who appears to hate the club, the manager and all the players. A sort of pet Evertonian.

RAWK is like one of those old pubs where it all goes quiet when a stranger comes in. 

RAWK is the pits. Been banned numerous times unsurprisingly.

Used to be quite involved in running a footy team from there and the other tournaments they hosted. The mods run the forums like nazis yet half off them couldn't kick a ball straight.

Here is decent, as much as I argue with a few at least we can have our opinions here.

10 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

RAWK is the pits. Been banned numerous times unsurprisingly.

Used to be quite involved in running a footy team from there and the other tournaments they hosted. The mods run the forums like nazis yet half off them couldn't kick a ball straight.

Here is decent, as much as I argue with a few at least we can have our opinions here.

Imagine you giving a team talk “listen you’re all shit we’ve got absolutely no chance here you may as well all go home go on fuck off” 

20 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Imagine you giving a team talk “listen you’re all shit we’ve got absolutely no chance here you may as well all go home go on fuck off” 

“Life is but futile. We are all waiting for death, looking for meaningless distractions in a painful void. Go get ‘em lads”

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You'd be the opposite. "Ah don't worry about the missed chances lads, you are doing a grand job. You can only try your best, don't worry about being ten nil down."

27 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

You'd be the opposite. "Ah don't worry about the missed chances lads, you are doing a grand job. You can only try your best, don't worry about being ten nil down."

Glass half full man me. 

Thankfully banned from RAWK many moons ago, the place is an embarrassment and no wonder rival fans take the piss if that is the leading liverpool forum, but you could argue the same for bluemoon and redcafe I suppose.  RAWK is full of whoppers and keyboard warriors and loads of admins who love locking threads for no reason. If your established there you can spout all kinds of childish bollocks but they ban everyone eles. Was it not difficult to join RAOTL ?, you had to get forwarded our something or there was a long waiting list?