You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have you been banned from any other Liverpool forum?

Kevin D

?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Obviously. Would I be here otherwise?
    • I am capable of posting without being a dick, so no.

Just now, Kevin D said:

Complete lack of decorum to a man who’s lived his life on the forum and given everything.

They will not treat me so shabbily in the big leagues.

You can’t even access the Bitchfest Thread at the moment. You’re basically worthless to me. January can’t come quick enough, as far as I’m concerned. 

36 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Suckered him in to a subscription. 

@dave u give me half of his member money, you cunt. 

Do you know which forum there is no segregation on?

Rawk.

People don’t have to kiss the arse of the owner and his terrible podcast, they just stand and fall on their opinions.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Red_or_Dead said:

Wait, what?!  You know the score @YorkshireRed!

I can’t post them as I can’t be sure there aren’t posters on here who might know them.

The original lesbians have moved out now but my new neighbour is friends with them and the owner of the house. I’m no expert, but the lesbian scene in Wakefield appears to have its headquarters next door to me. 

Not sure the wife would too happy if one of them came round and complained to her that I’d posted photos of them on a football forum. It’s too cold to be sleeping in the shed this time of year.  

55 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I can’t post them as I can’t be sure there aren’t posters on here who might know them.

The original lesbians have moved out now but my new neighbour is friends with them and the owner of the house. I’m no expert, but the lesbian scene in Wakefield appears to have its headquarters next door to me. 

Not sure the wife would too happy if one of them came round and complained to her that I’d posted photos of them on a football forum. It’s too cold to be sleeping in the shed this time of year.  

Surely that's why we pay for the MF

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

IMG-20221115-WA0001.jpg

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

SHITHOUSE CUNT

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Send them over mate, unlike your old neighbours, my lips will be sealed. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Handy if you want to borrow a pair of scissors. 

• 11 months later...
On 13/03/2019 at 12:46, cuppatea said:

Shortly after they implemented the rules banning all discussion of a match while it's being played, a few flagrant rule breakers posted in the Dirk Kuyt thread, commenting on a goal he'd just scored. Before the mods had time to delete the posts and lock the thread I tried to restore a bit of order with a comment along the lines of "pack it in lads, what do you think this is, a football forum?" and received the following message next time I tried to log in:

Thankfully their permanent solution was to limit all match chat to a locked, stickied thread for the mods to post in and the plebs to read, so my ban hasn't prevented me from enjoying it to the fullest.

Having a match thread that people cannot discuss the match in strikes me as curious.

That said, they’d probably find our match thread curious.