You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have you been banned from any other Liverpool forum?

Kevin D

?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Obviously. Would I be here otherwise?
    • I am capable of posting without being a dick, so no.

5 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Incidentally, someone has registered with my user name on a few other Liverpool forums. Fair play to them like, but it's not fucking me, just so you know.

D2Ih6ixXgAEw6of.jpg

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Not a big fan of the hierarchy on RAWK. Fuck that Scribes, etc shite. Doesn't work for LFC for me. 

It is full of whoppers.

Sort of people you see at the gane with a replica shirt over their big coat.

13 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Incidentally, someone has registered with my user name on a few other Liverpool forums. Fair play to them like, but it's not fucking me, just so you know.

I think Mrs Tash will be the sole judge of that.

6 minutes ago, an tha said:

It is full of whoppers.

Sort of people you see at the gane with a replica shirt over their big coat.

I have been pulled up by a RAWK mod for stuff I've posted on here. Bit Stalinist if you ask me. Especially if not willing to discuss in open on here as invited. 

• Haha 1

Imagine the Rawk mods on here. "Right this thread is locked until someone has something of interest to say" TLW closed since 2012.

I'd rather be here wading through shit, the freedom to go anywhere I like, avoid or ignore the places and people I don't, than the clean streets of Rawk where all opinions lead to the same place, boring.

• Upvote 7

Yeah but imagine the power if you get to be a scribe or even better a mod. Worth getting up in the morning and winking at yourself in the mirror. 

Even better if you get to mute some poor blert. 

I got banned from RAWK very quickly after joining for telling them It was cliquey. Not sure what went before to provoke that, but I got the message “if you think this is cliquey, then you’ll appreciate us doing you this favour. Banned” or something like that

2 minutes ago, Curly said:

I got banned from RAWK very quickly after joining for telling them It was cliquey. Not sure what went before to provoke that, but I got the message “if you think this is cliquey, then you’ll appreciate us doing you this favour. Banned” or something like that

Not had the urge to join any other forums, a little ashamed of myself for being a member of this one but that response has me tempted.

3 minutes ago, Torvald Utne said:

Not had the urge to join any other forums, a little ashamed of myself for being a member of this one but that response has me tempted.

That was the first one I ever joined and I share your sentiment completely. Was back in mid noughties

On 14/03/2019 at 08:48, Mudface said:

My favourite RAWK moment was Tomkins having a fit one evening, deleting all his posts and resigning as an admin, thereby momentarily improving the forums and reducing the frequency of brackets on there by 50%.

Chuckled at this.

RAWK is run by bellends, for bellends. 

There is a couple of female posters on there who everyone tries to suck up to. 
I remember years ago there was a thread about a player and there was some tenuous link to racism which caused it to divert to that. Someone said something like ‘can we get back to talking about actual football’ and this girl's wrote that she was crying as ‘the poster didn’t care about racism’ 

Followed by the usual dorks licking her arse and the lad who had dared ask for the convo to turn back to football being lambasted. 
Their mods are wankers and I bet that at least one of them has been sacked from the sperm bank for drinking on the job. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

RAWK is run by bellends, for bellends. 

There is a couple of female posters on there who everyone tries to suck up to. 
I remember years ago there was a thread about a player and there was some tenuous link to racism which caused it to divert to that. Someone said something like ‘can we get back to talking about actual football’ and this girl's wrote that she was crying as ‘the poster didn’t care about racism’ 

Followed by the usual dorks licking her arse and the lad who had dared ask for the convo to turn back to football being lambasted. 
Their mods are wankers and I bet that at least one of them has been sacked from the sperm bank for drinking on the job. 

I'd do that if there were more queens on here, tbf.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cloggypop said:

I have been pulled up by a RAWK mod for stuff I've posted on here. Bit Stalinist if you ask me. Especially if not willing to discuss in open on here as invited. 

Bang out of line - what gets posted here has fuck all to do with him. He moderates there not here.

2 hours ago, cloggypop said:

That's so sick.

2 hours ago, Rushies tash said:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, an tha said:

Bang out of line - what gets posted here has fuck all to do with him. He moderates there not here.

Hahaha what sort of self-absorbed, arrogant saddo thinks he’s got a right to browse a different forum and pull a poster up on stuff they’ve wrote there. I’d have told the whopping cunt to fuck right off. Cheeky bastard that’s wound me up that has. Pickled onion monster munch it is. 

Haha fuck me this world is chocker full of absolute bastards 

15 minutes ago, an tha said:

1/2 he’s “Hodgsonisfuckingshit”

So I may have been banned from the official club forums, you have to be very careful with the things you post there as the slightest inappropriate link or swear word will get you a week off….before an accumulation will see banned permanently and I’ve never really been 1 for thinking before I speak so I guess it was always a matter of when and not if. The mods there come down hard on you because they want to make the forums there this false pretence safe haven bullshit for the younger generation.
I kept on speaking my mind as you do without a care in the world for the consequences.

5 hours ago, Curly said:

Yep. That sounds very Rawky indeed. Anyone who’s visited that hellhole and had to guess which forums this belonged to without prior knowledge would’ve guessed correctly.

We should conspire some kinda TLW invades Rawk WCW style takeover and flush out the turds. 

Actually the WCW ended up losing back in the say so maybe not quite that style.

• Upvote 1