You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reina

Johnson

Skrtel

Agger

Enrique(He's fit again, right?)

Allen

Sahin

Gerrard

Sterling

Borini

Suarez

Bench: GK, Assaidi, Shelvey, Coates, Kelly, Yesil(maybe?), Downing

I think that post underlines everything that worries me about the last couple of days.

The first team is excellent, but look at that bench & that is the squad

( + Carra / Morgan /Robinson ) that will be expected to play 20-odd games before we could add meaningful replacements ( If the owners can be bothered in January, that is ).

I think that post underlines everything that worries me about the last couple of days.

( + Carra / Morgan /Robinson ) that will be expected to play 20-odd games before we could add meaningful replacements ( If the owners can be bothered in January, that is ).

Cole,Pacheco and Henderson too, but yes very low on numbers

same starting line up as you

bench depends on any movement, although I think it has to be done by 3!

looking at it that way though its insane if we don't get a striker, I'm happy for Morgan to get a run out now and then like last night and hopefully break through soon but we can't rely on him as our only cover

Samed on the bench. Though 18, the boy has the requisite pace, power as well as a good shot on goal. I think the sooner we start utilizing him the better.

Would defo start Sterling. Arsenal have been playing some young full backs of late, reckon Sterling would get a lot of joy against them.

Jenkinson has never been anything other than shite when I've seen him, Sterling would tear him a new one

would be surprised to see Assiadi start after not being involved at all against City, expect Borini or Downing to play

Robinson? Flanagan?

There's an 'n' in 'in' and all.

Ahh right, must have heard wrong then.

Would like to see Borini giving a go centrally today, playing on the last shoulder of the defenders with luis coming in from either flank.

Just prey to the heavens that we find our clinical edge today. I just hope Suarez and Borini can cope with the extra added pressure of being expected to come up with the goods in front of goal even more now as a striker wasn't signed.

Podolski, Giroud and Cazorla all yet to score in the league alllbeit very early days, i'm not one for stats, but i hate little things like this.

Come on boys!!! Going to be a difficult task today, feeling quietly confident though!

Borini, not Assaidi.

Ahh right, must have heard wrong then.

Would like to see Borini giving a go centrally today, playing on the last shoulder of the defenders with luis coming in from either flank.

Just prey to the heavens that we find our clinical edge today. I just hope Suarez and Borini can cope with the extra added pressure of being expected to come up with the goods in front of goal even more now as a striker wasn't signed.

Podolski, Giroud and Cazorla all yet to score in the league alllbeit very early days, i'm not one for stats, but i hate little things like this.

Come on boys!!! Going to be a difficult task today, feeling quietly confident though!

What's done is done, who's gone is gone. I think we'll give them a drubbing. Borini works hard - I'd like to see him in the centre, too. He's under added pressure now and goal or two will work wonders for him - especially if he bags them in front of the Kop.

I reckon the lads are primed for this match, especially Stevie. Without Song we should boss the midfield.

3-1 us.