You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Yea but should we really be in that position? That's the problem really...

Did you expect a shit squad was going to be turned around in one summer? I sure as hell didn't. Unless FSG were willing to spend another 100 mill to fix their mistakes that was never going to happen. I wasn't even sure we were going to be better than last season given our diabolical transfer record (and not knowing much about Rodgers), but I think we are. To me that's something of a feat in itself. I think Joe Allen is the english Xavi, best buy we've made in ages.

Some people seem to have their head in the sand as far as their expectations and the quality of our squad. The fix was never going to happen overnight.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should they back Rodgers in January when he will be at Wolves back in the Championship where he belongs.

He looks more like the Championship manger he is as he fucks one thing up after another and he isn't good enough for this club and he never will be as long as he's got an hole in his Arse.

After three matches? Negged.

The worrying thing for me is that we are poor in every single area of the pitch. Our keeper is playing like his hands are on backward, our defenve is all over the place, masiive gaps and constantly out of position. Our midfield, for all their possesion, is showing no urgency to get forward. somebody needs to remind them that the whole point of the game is to try to score goals, not just to see how many times we can pass in 90 mins.Not only are we lacking bite, we are simply not tackling !! The opposition is walking through our midfield time and time again without any form of challenge coming in.And then there is our "attack".........

Agree with those saying Borini has to play central of the 3. Both he and Suarez look out of position.

Gerrard could also be an option to play in the front 3 considering our lack of options.

We struggle when we go a goal down as we simply don't have the goal threats in several postions like the top sides. Up until the goal we were playing well which is easy to forget. While the players are trying to get a grip of the new ideas and methods we will always be vulnerable to the counter attack which Wenger set his side up for with success on sunday.

Rodgers places a lot of emphasis on the full backs bombing forward and this entails risk especially when the full backs haven't come to terms with when to go and when not to.

There is no easy way round it. It will take time. 4 managers in as many years is not the Liverpool Way, continuity is, and that is what is needed now.

As well as some proper support. The atmosphere was excruciatingly bad after they scored. It's always ironic to hear Arsenal fans sing 'where's your famous atmoshere ' since the Emirates is probably the quietest ground in the PL but on sunday their away support were justified is singing it.

Why should they back Rodgers in January when he will be at Wolves back in the Championship where he belongs.

He looks more like the Championship manger he is as he fucks one thing up after another and he isn't good enough for this club and he never will be as long as he's got an hole in his Arse.

Come now, you obviously think he's God as you've capitalised his anus.