You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FUCK SKY,FUCK EVRA, FUCK FERGUSON, FUCK JEFF STELLING

Marko121

Haha. Lets sell all our best players so Manchester United and the FA like us.

This can't possibly be real life.

Roy Hodgson???

It really would not surprise me if we sold Suarez in the summer, because he is unhappy by the way he has been kicked publically by LFC's hierarchy over a handshake.

We might aswell get Hodgson and Purslow to run the club if this is the way we want to go.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss
And so begins the next phase.

We completely lost the PR war, so now their is only one course of action left to take, and that is win the football war.

We go out we play Luis as much as is possible, we win the carling cup and the Fa cup, we sing luis's name as loud as we can, get as many banners as possible in the ground with his name on, we laud kenny and luis to the rooftops so the owners are in no doubt about what they are taking on if they try and drive him away from this club.

It is the only course of action left to take.

If it were up to me id give luis a new 5 year deal tomorrow.

I also think if they try to drive luis out, because they only care about losing money, i expect Kenny will pack it in, because his pride and loyalty will be put under immense pressure.

Hear, hear!

Maddock, you maggot, it's hierarchy.

First thing people should do is stop linking that cunts articles to forums like this. Don't give him the exposure. Like the typical troll he'll be moist seeing the reactions.

Unless there are still some who are willing to defend that floppy headed quilt?

Just in case you're lurking, Maggot, you will get yours. Karma's a right bastard.

FSG would be ridiculously stupid to do such a thing.

They've seen how we took care of G&H and surely will realize the backlash if they sell a player simply because another team's manager and the God forsaken press think we should.

Honestly, their days will be numbered if they do that and they'd have to be naive to think otherwise.

EXCLUSIVE: Luis Suarez heading for Liverpool exit - Transfer News - MirrorFootball.co.uk

There is a feeling within the heirarchy the only way to draw a line under the row is to allow Suarez to leave in summer and rebuild relations with both the FA and Manchester United.

This is an example of the media trying to create news to report on.

They do it all the time.

I could give you some examples, but if you just watch Sky News for 15 minutes you will see it happen live, right in front of you. The tabloids do it too. It is a way for them to develop a news pipeline.

Don't buy into it. The best reaction? Laugh at them and talk about something else.

Maddock, you maggot, it's hierarchy.

First thing people should do is stop linking that cunts articles to forums like this. Don't give him the exposure. Like the typical troll he'll be moist seeing the reactions.

Unless there are still some who are willing to defend that floppy headed quilt?

Just in case you're lurking, Maggot, you will get yours. Karma's a right bastard.

100% in agreement, I hope the twats been banned from Anfield he's just a shit stirring cunt.

Gordon Fucking Taylor can't stop his tongue from lashing against his teeth. Gordon Taylor, the man whose crusade was, for the longest time, to sweep racism and homophobia under the carpet.

BBC Sport - Luis Suarez: Liverpool's owners should step in says Gordon Taylor

im sure i've just heard this poisoned little twat on the television saying he wants luis to do a panorama/martin bashir type interview on the box where he can show the nation how sorry he is, understand how wrong he's been and display some genuine contrition to the nations satisfaction

i only caught the arse end of it and it took a good few seconds for me to compute exactly what the little fucker was sayin, but im sure that's what he's putting foward.

an exercise in humiliation, live on the BBC.

For a slit second yesterday I was sat watching the tv and had my phone in my hand and some cunt was spouting their shite about LFC and Luis and I was about to lob the phone at the tv. Thankfully I never did but this whole thing has made me lose complete faith in football.

As Rafa said.. "Football is a Lie.." He's fucking spot on.

For a slit second yesterday I was sat watching the tv and had my phone in my hand and some cunt was spouting their shite about LFC and Luis and I was about to lob the phone at the tv. Thankfully I never did but this whole thing has made me lose complete faith in football.

As Rafa said.. "Football is a Lie.." He's fucking spot on.

You know what, im sat here watching 24 hr news seeing syrians carrying their dead through the streets, a young boy who was shot in the head whilst running to the pharmacy to get medicine for his sister who was also shot. Thousands being killed by their own government and it makes my blood boil, that for the last few days a footballer not shaking another footballers hand at a game has been no 1 headline in the news.

This is the world we live in now, where triviality and celebrity are more important than murder and civil war.

Its not just the game that has changed since the 80's, its fucking peoples attitudes in general.

Gordon Taylor is so far up Slur's arse that he has turned into a hemmorhoid competing for space with Bruce, Webb, Shreeves and all the other piles. Except he keeps emitting little farts of noise instead of words. He should be scratched until he bleeds painfully

Nigel_Jemson: Evra and Manchester United are not blameless in this | Footyextra.com

Take a fuckin bow, Nigel Jemson.

Don't think sky will be inviting you on anytime soon mate.

Fair play to him

Its a pity doing anything like that is tantamount to committing career suicide in the media these days.

Fucking disgrace of a profession in some cases.