You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FUCK SKY,FUCK EVRA, FUCK FERGUSON, FUCK JEFF STELLING

Marko121

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The best way to get our own back is to win the cups, and then finish 4th, and then push on to win the league. I want Fergies last image on this earth to be us winning the league firmly planted on our fucking perch.

However, and I would urge as many fans as possible to let the club know this, Patrick Barclay, Daniel Taylor, Oliver Holt insulted us! Not the club, us. They are in a position to support us. Barclay should never be allowed anywhere near this club again, and that goes for Taylor. Pernicious dangerous cunts.

That's fucked up. For the life of me I don't understand why more people are acknowledging that Evra tried to duck the handshake. Honestly, I feel like I'm going mad, wondering if I'm biased and that I've become unable to assess the situation logically any more. Why in the name of good fuck is nobody outside of Liverpool (seemingly we're not even doing that now) not seeing the way Evra mainpulates the handshake? Am I fucking missing something here?

Let it go, mate. Luis has said that he blanked him. Fucking retarded of him to tell the club and Kenny that he would shake his hand and then not do it.

I cant see anything wrong with the clubs response if that was how it played out.

KD: We all have a responsibility

Liverpool Manager Kenny Dalglish today insisted Luis Suarez is right to apologise for failing to shake Patrice Evra's hand at Old Trafford.

"Ian Ayre has made the Club's position absolutely clear and it is right that Luis Suarez has now apologised for what happened at Old Trafford," said Dalglish.

"To be honest, I was shocked to hear that the player had not shaken hands having been told earlier in the week that he would do.*

"But as Ian said earlier, all of us have a responsibility to represent this Club in a fit and proper manner and that applies equally to me as Liverpool Manager. *

"When I went on TV after yesterday's game I hadn't seen what had happened, but I did not conduct myself in a way befitting of a Liverpool Manager during that interview and I'd like to apologise for that."

KD: We all have a responsibility

"When I went on TV after yesterday's game I hadn't seen what had happened, but I did not conduct myself in a way befitting of a Liverpool Manager during that interview and I'd like to apologise for that."

FUCK ME

Utd have issued their own statement 'accepting' LFC's apology.

Thank fuck for that. Cunts.

F.A. charge for Utd for failing to control their players in the tunnel and Half time? F.A charge for Rafael and Evra for incitement at the final whistle?

An apology from Ferguson for his inflammatory comments about Suarez in his programme notes and after the game? Seeing he's so concerned about starting riots that is.