You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FUCK SKY,FUCK EVRA, FUCK FERGUSON, FUCK JEFF STELLING

Marko121

Barnes basically said this has been blown up out of all sense of reason, that nobody outside of England gives a fuck, and that it only seems to be a major issue for the UK press.

And with that Barnes smashes the nail well and truly on the head.

But no doubt Sky will bury that interview under an avalanche of let's hammer Liverpool shite.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hate Evra, ferguson the media! He chose not to shake the hand of a lying bastard nothing wrong with that. Was Wayne bridge criticised for not shaking hands with terry a few years ago? No! It seems these Manc twats can get away with anything! I support Luis Suarez 100% he did nothing wrong. The way we looked after our own yesterday was brilliant, proud to be a scouser, proud to say I support Liverpool FC.

Have to agree with pretty much everything that has been said on this thread. The Liverpool players know the truth, we all know the truth but that won't be reported as it doesn't fit the agenda. Would I shake a man's hand that had branded me a racist in front of the whole world, like fuck would I. If anything Luis has gone up in my esitmations. He's a total man of principle.

I look forward to Dave's match report as he'll be able to put into words what I think we're all thinking and feeling.

I find the complete silence from the club very disturbing. The press, our rivals and just about everyone have been battering Liverpool FC and our reputation for almost 24 hours, but we're not responding in any way or form. Cancelled press conferance, no interview and no statement. I worry that something is going on, since we're not fighting our corner at all.

The argument that this will damage our global 'brand' is ridiculous!

If anything the FA's behaviour in the world cup debacle and the subsequent moral smugness, and sly innuendo of corrupt FIFA officials from corruptable countries damaged to all English clubs!

Do the media really think that the English are liked? Most of the world thinks we are arrogant fuckers, inherently racist and whinging neo colonials.

This was the final straw for me. This was the chance to put it all to bed, and Suarez lets down himself, Dalglish and our club. No player is bigger than our club. I would get rid in the summer, he is more trouble than it`s worth. He isn`t exactly scoring 20 a season is he.

Not often I resort to slagging another poster but fuck right off you fucking prick. Are you Fergie in disguise.

What can the club really say. We back Luis 100%. The media ONLY want us to say that he's wrong and he will be fined, why should we say that because that's what they want us to say.

We have backed ourselves in a corner and if we come out fighting and defend Luis once again then that just pours more pertol on to the fire and exactly what the media want.

Either way we are in a no win situation. Anyone that backs us isn't even getting their voice heard.

I want some kind of response from the club. You can't let that cunt say what he did about Suarez and let it go unchallenged.

Kenny's probably been gagged by the owners and it certainly looks like Suarez has been told to say nothing. That's fair enough, as long as we're preparing some kind of response.

We've brought this shit on ourselves to a degree by not putting out our version of events after the original Suarez/Evra thing. We just said we were supporting him, and then we wore those fucking t shirts. We played by the book and didn't say anything whilst the FA case was pending, and look where that got us?

Should have called a press conference and given all the evidence we had and told everyone exactly why we stand by him and why we don't think he said the things he was accused of saying.

We didn't do it for whatever reason, and it's been open season on us ever since, resulting in the shitstorm we're facing now.

I don't give a fuck what repercussions there are, I want us to see us stick up for ourselves and not let all this shit go unchallenged.

It's outrageous that Ferguson said what he did about one of our players, absolutely fucking outrageous and I hope the club go to war over it as you can't just sit back and let that cunt say that kind of thing.

I think Suarez will bail now and it'll be a job well done for Ferguson et al. He had his hand out, fucko swerved it at first and then went for it too late. If I was Suarez I'd just feel hounded and persecuted, I'd probably leave myself - and I couldn't blame him if he does.

Gordon Fucking Taylor can't stop his tongue from lashing against his teeth. Gordon Taylor, the man whose crusade was, for the longest time, to sweep racism and homophobia under the carpet.

BBC Sport - Luis Suarez: Liverpool's owners should step in says Gordon Taylor

The headline is spot on. They need to step in and tell the FA, the media, and any other supersize twat to go cunt themselves in the fuck.

That's the problem say anything in defense and we'll get hammered again. If we get rid of Suarez that fucking cunt shit pants mission is well and truly accomplished.

I reckon batten down the hatches and say fuck all, let the bastards work themselves into a frenzy. Then ,go on and win the League cup in two weeks and the FA cup in May and shove that right up their collective arses!

The argument that this will damage our global 'brand' is ridiculous!

If anything the FA's behaviour in the world cup debacle and the subsequent moral smugness, and sly innuendo of corrupt FIFA officials from corruptable countries damaged to all English clubs!

Do the media really think that the English are liked? Most of the world thinks we are arrogant fuckers, inherently racist and whinging neo colonials.

I disagree.

With sponsorship, image rights and positions on committee’s of influence perception is everything.

Ayre’s efforts to secure naming rights funds will have been damaged.

At a time when we have a modest sold out Anfield, we don’t need to attract new fans, but Ayre’ attempts to “monetise” (aargh) our global support are hurt by racism hanging over our club – and the will or ability to shut this down seems absent at the moment.

FSG have stayed well clear of this with good reason – racism is toxic.

Most clued up Reds know that this isn’t about racism, it is about poor leadership within the club. Hopefully Barwick can rectify that.

Barnes has just said it at the end of that interview. It's them the media that build all this up for the clubs to have to answer to. Without the fucking media this all gets brushed under the carpet and dealt with internally, but the fuckin circus the media creates means the clubs have to answer all these accusations in the limelight, which creates a pantomime now were both sides accuse each other of wrong doing. It simply makes good TV!

Is anybody telling me that the both clubs cannot sit down and sort this out internally away from fuckin Sky and any of the other circus driven media. Its the way in was done in the good old days. I don't see whats changed

Guest davelfc

FOOTBALL: MOST EXPENSIVE PASTA DISH IN WORLD; Fergie to fork out pounds 2,500 fine for 'racist' jibes at Italians. - Free Online Library

The Manchester United manager was yesterday hit with a fine and a stinging rebuke for what were described as "racist" comments against Italians.

Ferguson was handed a fine of 5,000 Swiss Francs, which is pounds 2,155, after he made comments about Inter Milan before both legs of the Champions League clash with the Italians.

A UEFA spokesman branded Ferguson a racist after the United manager said: "When an Italian says it's pasta, I check under the sauce."

And the United manager compounded the insult before the second leg, when he said the Italians' tactics would include "scheming, diving, referee-baiting - the full repertoire."

That incensed UEFA, and has led to a strongly-worded warning that the Scottish manager must not revert to such language when his side meets Italian opposition in the semi-finals.

I hate to say it, but I'd be very surprised if Suarez is still here next season. The damage has been done, his reputation has been smeared and according to the media, he's Adolf Hitler, Pol Pot, Franco, Pinochet and Satan himself all rolled into one. I can imagine him thinking it's not worth the hassle and, to be honest, I wouldn't really blame him for spewing it. I obviously hope he doesn't and sticks around to rank alongside Dalglish, Rush, Barnes etc in terms of legendary status, but I can't imagine what it must be like to have your character assassinated in such a manipulative style by the media and have thousands of inbred cunts chanting 'racist bastard' to you every other week because of the result of the flimsiest case I can recall.

I am absolutely sick to death of this club being content to take it up the shitter from all comers. The Liverpool Way? Is it fuck. We've been happy for far too long to keep a silence on a host of matters because it's perceived to be the correct thing to do. We've been toothless as a club for about twenty years and we've just dithered, dallied and sat there picking our arses while people have put the boot into us. I am fucking sick of it.

We really have to do something and I'll be deeply disappointed if we let this slide. Fuck off the hollow and pointless 'we're all behind Luis' and 'we back Luis blah blah blah' and actually say why. Call Evra's claims into question. Question the legitimacy of the panel. Expose how skewed the hearing itself was. Don't just sit there and repeat the same old shite because when you say you back Suarez without actually saying why you do, then it kind of does look as though you're condoning racism.

If I was Dalglish, I'd be hounding Henry and Werner to actually do something. I really feel for Kenny in all of this because it's not his domain, yet he's having to face this shitstorm full on. His character is also being called into question in all this, yet if it came to choosing between Dalglish's integrity or the integrity of the circling vultures, I certainly know who I'd back. He needs to collar Ayre and give him the biggest bollocking of his life and make it clear that he's done what's expected of him and now it's time for the bigwigs at the top to pull their weight.

We simply have to do something and we can't let this one slide. I won't hold my breath though. To be honest, I'm fully expecting another insubstantial 'we're all behind Luis blah blah fucking blah' piece of PR any day now...

roy-keane_1342720c.jpg

keanehaalandST_450x349.jpg

And don't forget his other bastion of integrity, schmichael, racially abusing Ian Wright

article-1365051-0000C08500000258-633_468x314.jpg

And Suarez should be fucked off by his club for refusing to shake the hands of a dirty lying cunt!!!!

This cunt needs to stop breathing, real fucking soon!!

ALEX FERGUSON AND MUFDC DEFENDING RACISM SINCE 1997