You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I often wear sunglasses when it's not warm and sweaty, it's deffo cool though. What am I doing Indian red?

You are either Will Smith or you are blind or you are pretending to be blind. If its the last its people like you who cause our dear old Noos to be so cynical and I hope someone pisses on your shoe

So are we still hoping that Rob will get better and beat this, or are we going to act like cunts and hijack this thread aswell?

I'm sure he wouldn't want it any other way.

When a friend of mine got testicular cancer the first thing I said to him was "well at least you will be one stone lighter".

When a friend of mine got testicular cancer the first thing I said to him was "well at least you will be one stone lighter".

I have to agree there, if it was a birds' forum we could all chip in for an overly expensive get well soon card from Clinton's but then be sure to slag him off behind his back, especially on subjects such as job performance and taste in stripe pattern wallpaper.

And I am sure he will appreciate me telling people with cuntish behavour to fuck off. I almost never do that, let me have this one.

He phoned me the other day at work but I couldnt take the call, he spoke to one of my colleagues who said he sounded pretty chipper, with his usual slagging off of people and misogynistic rantings. Tried to phone him back later on but the twat did`nt pick the phone up. I`ll ring him again tomorrow if I can be arsed and let you all know how he is.

He phoned me the other day at work but I couldnt take the call, he spoke to one of my colleagues who said he sounded pretty chipper, with his usual slagging off of people and misogynistic rantings. Tried to phone him back later on but the twat did`nt pick the phone up. I`ll ring him again tomorrow if I can be arsed and let you all know how he is.

haha superb, you deffo sound like Rob's type of lad!