You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jimmy Savile dead

Mendoza

"Hiding in plain sight" is the officially approved term for use with Savile now isn't it.  Not sure I'd ever heard it before a couple of years ago, but it's conventional wisdom now and whoever coined it should be getting as many royalties as Slade do at Xmas.

How he deceived all of us, every single last one of us, including the great and good who granted him such impunity only through his singular manipulation of their heart-warmingly trusting and gentle natures.

Subtitled: it wasn't establishment collusion, he conned all of you as well.  You who never met him, spent time with him, endorsed him, enabled him, honoured him and covered for him, but sat on your sofas saying "Why is that creepy, weird old fuck always on the tv with children?"

• Upvote 2

Can you imagine taking your kids to the park and some dirty, cigar smelling oddball in a shell suit comes up to them and takes an interest? You'd fuck him right off.

I know not every paedo looks like a paedo, but when the fucker looks like a screaming paedo and is showing so much interest in young girls you have to wonder why no one said a word.

Can you imagine taking your kids to the park and some dirty, cigar smelling oddball in a shell suit comes up to them and takes an interest? You'd fuck him right off.

I know not every paedo looks like a paedo, but when the fucker looks like a screaming paedo and is showing so much interest in young girls you have to wonder why no one said a word.

I suppose because his appearance and manner had been  "normalised" by decades of exposure through the media no-one thought   "if it walks like a a duck and quacks .. "

Maybe "wacky" people should just be shot as a precaution from now on !

Guest davelfc

I suppose because his appearance and manner had been  "normalised" by decades of exposure through the media no-one thought   "if it walks like a a duck and quacks .. "

Maybe "wacky" people should just be shot as a precaution from now on !

1397486999_34102976.jpg

Agreed.

(this in no way is supposed to suggest that this person pictured is or ever has been a nonce)

• Upvote 1

That cunt and Jonathan king are both two slightly deformed peas from the same pod. I would burn them both.

I think I've said it before in this thread, but if Yewtree closes its books with Mallett still a free man, I'm going to deliver the justice he deserves myself. The justice of the bullet. Nonce if ever I saw one.

I think I've said it before in this thread, but if Yewtree closes its books with Mallett still a free man, I'm going to deliver the justice he deserves myself. The justice of the bullet. Nonce if ever I saw one.

I've wanted to see someone give Mallett the punch Froch landed on Groves since I was about 6.  That this has not yet happened is proof enough we live in a godless universe, without the other abundant pointers in that direction.

• 3 weeks later...

The dead bodies stuff was common knowledge wasn't it? I can remember making jokes about it at school and that was a long time ago, the Ecstacy by Irvine Welsh more of less named him.

I remember this as well, it must have been in the 1970s. There is an almighty cover up going on here. Plenty of people knew precisely what was going on. It's like straight after the Second World War. Impossible to find a Nazi in Germany.