You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh do fuck off and open your eyes. Carroll was trying to get involed today even coming back into midfield to pick up the ball. The problem is link up play between carroll and the midfield is'nt quite right yet.

look thundercunt, read my post. I said it looks to me as if he isnt trying hard enough and said it may not be the case. regardless of link up, he looks well short of pace etc. Do feel free to take your shit stained dildo and stick it back where it was last night!! Mong

Great result, shit game.

- Lots of misplaced passes.

- Little or none forward runs from midfield without Meireles or Gerrard. Makes us predictable and easy to defend against.

- Carroll alone in the box when ball is crossed (unlike last seasons good period when we attacked the box in numbers).

So it's like that is it? Got your cards marked now.

Whyyyyyyyy ! give me chance ! i quite liked my fledgling little green bar! here goes: (my first attempt at posting a pic)

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

]92927.gif

hopefully may get me some credability back !:whoops:

I for one feel fairly positive about where we are going, some people don't and disagree with some of our signings, tactics etc....

Not everyone who disagrees is a wum or a dickhead. There are alot of lads on these days that are quite negative who have been jumped on a fair bit without them actually having said much wrong.

There are also wums who come out with shite like "Andy Carroll is lazy, Downing is shite" etc...

What tends to happen here though is they all get tarred with the same brush.

:thumbsup:

Im not judging Henderson on his price tag, honestly, I couldn't care less how much he was bought for.

But i'm sick of this "breaking in" period players should be permitted before being judged. Henderson has been a PL player for ages, had a big summer and a full pre-season.

The fact is though, he isnt good enough. And I won't be the only one saying it soon enough. He is wasteful in possession, blushes when challenged and doesnt seem to be able to keep up with his team mates. I am perplexed as to why on earth we bought him.

Jesus, maybe he won't make it a LFC but right now he played 2 games! Players like Molby, Nicol, Grobbelaar looked shit when they started but picked it up. Blimey our record goalscorer Rushie started off with 7 games and no goals and then what happened! I bet you were one who in 1980 said Rushy was a pile of stinking shit weren't you!

Whyyyyyyyy ! give me chance ! i quite liked my fledgling little green bar! here goes: (my first attempt at posting a pic)

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

]92927.gif

hopefully may get me some credability back !:whoops:

You want credibility? First, learn to spell. Secondly, Capitalize the starts of your sentences. Third, don't use smileys. Fourth, don't reply to a whole message with just a smiley.

Last. No fake tits.

12.jpg

Fucking love this pic, Kelly is a beast of a player. Arshavin looks like he's thinking something like "Now why the fuck did I even think about trying to get this ball?" For all the youngsters Wenger has I bet he'd love a player like Kelly too, you wouldn't catch him bottling anything.

Guest SpiderLucas

Fuck off with the Henderson nonsense, he’s 21 years old. He played well today; at times it was like the players around him were just ignoring all his great runs.

He’s a centre midfielder, playing him on his competitive debut, against his boyhood club and out of position was stupid! He was always going to have an average game at best vs. Sunderland.

As for today he was superb, I can only remember him losing the ball twice and his forward runs were top notch. By the time Henderson is 26 he won’t just be class, he will be world class!

Far too many excuse about this was a young arsenal team and how many injuries they had. I don't remember the same being said when we plated them last year and ended the game with Flannagan, Soto,Robinson,Skrtel as the back 4, with Spearing in the middle and Loosing Carroll,Carra mid game. Not including no Agger,Johnson,Gerrard,Kelly before the game. Instead we were accused of having a small squad.

Far too many excuse about this was a young arsenal team and how many injuries they had. I don't remember the same being said when we plated them last year and ended the game with Flannagan, Soto,Robinson,Skrtel as the back 4, with Spearing in the middle and Loosing Carroll,Carra mid game. Not including no Agger,Johnson,Gerrard,Kelly before the game. Instead we were accused of having a small squad.

We are sh!t at the moment, and this is the weakest Arsenal team in 15 years. As bad as we are that game was heading 0-0 until the sending off. It was poor quality game and we had two 18 year old and one 19 year old all making their league debuts. Song and Gervinho suspended and host of injuries.

We will get better and things will change. But if you guys think you performed that much better, then you are deluding yourself. if anything i was shocked by how poor you were as well. The fact that 6'4 struggled in the air with Vermaelen and looks so out of it should worry alot of you. He will be your downfall this season and the 35 million fee means he wont be benched

We are sh!t at the moment, and this is the weakest Arsenal team in 15 years.

Many were saying the same about Liverpool 7/8 months ago, our club having been gutted by a bunch of conmen intent on dragging us into the abyss for their own personal gain.

We're now in the early stages of rebuilding, don't let the money spent conveniently fool you, there's plenty of work still to be done and yet we're beaming this morning because we turned you lot over on your own turf.

It feels good, very fucking good and once these new players bed in and once our captain returns, which he will, back to his very best then my oh my, i could get used to this wonderful feeling.

We are sh!t at the moment, and this is the weakest Arsenal team in 15 years. As bad as we are that game was heading 0-0 until the sending off. It was poor quality game and we had two 18 year old and one 19 year old all making their league debuts. Song and Gervinho suspended and host of injuries.

We will get better and things will change. But if you guys think you performed that much better, then you are deluding yourself. if anything i was shocked by how poor you were as well. The fact that 6'4 struggled in the air with Vermaelen and looks so out of it should worry alot of you. He will be your downfall this season and the 35 million fee means he wont be benched

He didn't struggle in the air, Abs. Vermaelen's positioning was fucking excellent, and he didn't have the position, he jumped on Carroll's back and it was NEVER called.

So, don't give us that shit... Stop trying to piss on us, despite being outclassed. That was the MOST comfortable our defence has ever been vs. Arsenal at the Emirates.

You can, also, shake your finger at the red card, but Frimpong had about 4 yellow card worthy tackles that game. He was always getting sent off, so pour your scorn on his over-eagerness.

That said? Frimpong looks exactly what your midfield needs. He's got energy, and he's a strong tackler.

Now, you've said you were 'shocked at how poor we were' but we had the lion's share of possession, in your house, and we always looked comfortable. If we played poor, and never looked like losing, then what does that say about Arsenal?