You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You have seen him as much as all of us. Stop talking shite you tit

Shut the fuck up you absolute cocksplash. I haven't replied to the personal insults but when a wanker like you doesn't stop, i'll gladly point out how much of a fucking prick you are.

I don't need to sit here and convince any of you how much I've seen of him, considering that half of my family are geordies, I think i know how much i've seen of both him and Carroll. You prick.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name=Paco;2897997

best for us were adam' date=' kelly, enrique and henderson.

Adam was my man of the match. he opened them up a couple of times with defence splitting passes and is very tidy on the ball in midfield. The big thing with him is going to be how fit he can get. he's got all the attributes to be a quality midfielder but does he have the engine?

![/quote]

really ? i thought it was one of the worst games adam has played for us so far, i like him as a player but thought he was bobbins today

Andy Carroll is so average its untrue. £35m, the barcodes must be pissing themselves.

We look so much better with Suarez and Meireles in the team, not just because we were against 10 men at that point. Downing looks like a superb signing, as does Enrique. Im afraid i just don't see what Comolli/Dalglish see in Henderson. Coady loooks a far better player to me.Carra did ok today, still prone to hoofing though. Agger looked assured as usual.Lucas was decent. 0-2 was a great result , but lets not kid ourselves, we played a poor Arsenal team today. The main positive to take today was not the three points, but the confidence that will come from the win.

Shut the fuck up you absolute cocksplash. I haven't replied to the personal insults but when a wanker like you doesn't stop, i'll gladly point out how much of a fucking prick you are.

I don't need to sit here and convince any of you how much I've seen of him, considering that half of my family are geordies, I think i know how much i've seen of both him and Carroll. You prick.

So carroll is shite too now? I must be mistaken, I thought henderson played for Sunderland. Mind you a family of geordies would defo be neutral and pragmatic on a mackem player.

TWAT.

Carroll will be fine. He certainly looks trim to me.

What we have to figure is how to play our expansive style with him in the side.

When he and Suarez play together you will see a difference. We had no penetration with Andy on his own upfront. He needs a partner to run the channels and move center backs about a bit.

Kenny seemed to want Dirks defensive abilities today at least for the first 60 odd minutes. It worked.

He has the engine if he has somebody alongside him doing a bit of the running. He looks as lean as I've ever seen him, so it's not a fat issue. Might just need to work on his stamina and eating before the match.

When Alonso was here, he had Mascherano and Gerrard alongside him, and those both ran everywhere full pelt. Alonso covered a lot of ground, but not always at full pelt, so it gave him a bit more in reserve. Adam would benefit from the same sort of runners. Can't wait to see how he links up with Stevie.

To be fair Alonso was a different level. His positioning and making himself available for a pass was second to none. even keeping hold of possession.

This was poor game for Adam our midfield was non existent today. He just looked lost and drained of energy after the first 30 minutes.

Only two games but his fitness and positioning need to improve exponentially to have any sort of impact at liverpool. He didn't even have the delivery of his set pieces as saving grace today.

So carroll is shite too now? I must be mistaken, I thought henderson played for Sunderland. Mind you a family of geordies would defo be neutral and pragmatic on a mackem player.

TWAT.

When did i say Carroll was shite? I just said i've seen him play a lot too.

And yeah, I DEFINATELY said that I took their opinion on the player. I just have a running interest in both Newcastle and Sunderland due to the rivalry which consumes half of my family. I hate Newcastle. Foolish boy.

Andy Carroll is so average its untrue. £35m, the barcodes must be pissing themselves.

We look so much better with Suarez and Meireles in the team, not just because we were against 10 men at that point. Downing looks like a superb signing, as does Enrique. Im afraid i just don't see what Comolli/Dalglish see in Henderson. Coady loooks a far better player to me.Carra did ok today, still prone to hoofing though. Agger looked assured as usual.Lucas was decent. 0-2 was a great result , but lets not kid ourselves, we played a poor Arsenal team today. The main positive to take today was not the three points, but the confidence that will come from the win.

I agree with every single word of that

Err... You've watched Henderson move the ball around and you DON'T see what Comolli/Dalglish see in him? Right... Well that nullifies the emboldened part.

I don't even have to argue!

I agree with every single word of that

I'm afraid I'll have to tar you with his brush, as you don't see the potential in those two.

Now we've got a 0-2 at the Emirates... can we stop the negativity? Please? Pretty please? With a stripper's fanny on top?

Its amazing, Carroll is crap, Henderson does nothing, Lucas was shit, Carra just hoofed the ball and we've just won at Arsenal and they barely created a good chance. So weird.

Some people dont get any enjoyment out of football at all so you have to wonder why they bother.

I have actually been impressed with Henderson so far, I think his movement is really good, and he's energetic too. He's obviously a bit raw and still settling so I'm pleased with what I've seen and expect him to get much better too.

Seriously... Fucking SERIOUSLY... How are people NOT seeing this? HOW?!

Carroll will be fine. He certainly looks trim to me.

What we have to figure is how to play our expansive style with him in the side.

When he and Suarez play together you will see a difference. We had no penetration with Andy on his own upfront. He needs a partner to run the channels and move center backs about a bit.

Kenny seemed to want Dirks defensive abilities today at least for the first 60 odd minutes. It worked.

Exactly. It seems the use of tactics at a notorious place to go seems lost on people.

Enrique was very good today. Never looked out of position or caught for pace against Walcott. That run he made in the first half was brilliant and his passing was very good.

Downing also continued his good form. Seems a very consistent player. Our left side looks very good now and such a change from Konchesky and Cole.

FFS 2 games we've played as a team. Its going to take some time and our skipper back before we see anything like the proper Liverpool.

Andy Carroll is a young lad making a massive leap. There will be problems with him but he will score oodles of goals. Kenny has got this one.

Henderson is one for the next 10 years. He is SG deputy. Will take a while but he has quality written all over his technique.