You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

we had two 18 year old and one 19 year old all making their league debuts. Song and Gervinho suspended and host of injuries.

Crap excuse, you might want to look at the team we fielded at your place last season, you know, the one where we were missing loads of players and ended the game with Robinson, Flanagan, Spearing and Shelvey on the pitch. Though perhaps our "kids" are just a lot better than yours.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As night follows day, Lucas is getting stick. Fuck off.

Spot on , i'm championed the lad to the fella's down the pub for years, basically on the basis that 3 club managers have always picked him & 1 international manager, he just needed time, and counldn't have been as bad as appeared.

God knows i got some stick for it in the past, but am reaping the benefits of my faith now !

You want credibility? First, learn to spell. Secondly, Capitalize the starts of your sentences. Third, don't use smileys. Fourth, don't reply to a whole message with just a smiley.

Last. No fake tits.

Fair point, except for the tits, however some saggy's for you below as a goodwill gesture !

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

043c4.gif

Can't get the sodding animation to work tho !

Frimpong is a good talent.I watch him a couple of years back in a couple of youth games and he looked good.He needs some of the attitude slapped out of him,same with Wallcott who is getting a major attitude on him.

The basis of a good side is there and has been for a good few years but wether Wenger will be there too see it is another matter.If you dont win somthing soon and or make any progress then players will continue to leave and it will be a never ending building job.

Ramsey got far too much stick from Arsenal fans yesterday,the lad has a hell of alot of talent but needed support which he never got.

what did you guys make of Frimpong? Yes he's raw, but I was surprised by him as most Arsenal fans watching the reserves didnt rate him. has the making of a very good player and can be that cvnt in the middle we need

He's an utter shithouse. Looks a decent player but a wanker of the highest order. He should of been sent off before that 'challenge' and that challenge on it's on was worthy of a red. You can control the midfield without being a prick.

If he were to play 30 games, he'd get sent off in at least four of them.

what did you guys make of Frimpong? Yes he's raw, but I was surprised by him as most Arsenal fans watching the reserves didnt rate him. has the making of a very good player and can be that cvnt in the middle we need

He's not ready for the first team. I bet a friend he'd be sent off before half time on Monday last week as I heard he'd be starting. He's an absolute liability right now, but if he sorts his attitude out he could be a good player. But I personally doubt he can do it, I just feel he's almost too far gone with it to rectify enough to be the really good player his ability suggests he could be. I know he's only 19 and so can develop a whole world really, but the attitude is terrible and needs curbing now.

god knows why, if he didn't have pace he'd be in non league

Alot of players like that these days.

Lennon,SWP,Clichy loads of others.

Amazing how the likes them and other technically poor players are rated so highly yet Kevin Nolan is about to spend his second spell in the second tier in three tears. He is no world beater but why so many clubs in the premier league have not been interested amazes me. He is good enough to start each week for any tram outside the top 6.

I think its stubbornness more than stupidity.

No-one likes to admit they were mong.

I'm gonna ignore your play on words and say I am delighted to admit I was totally wrong about lucas! For quite a long time I thought he was useless but he was immense last season and I'm sure he will be the same this season too. Thought he was excellent yesterday. Made one or two mistakes but, for the most part, he protected the back four extremely well. I have got severe doubts about carroll but I hope I'm just as wrong about him as I was about lucas.

It wasn't when Frimpong got sent off, it was when Lucas fouled Frimpong in the first half and got booked for it. Frimpong popped him the bird.

Ah thanks, didn't see it (or Raul doing the finger.) when the match was on, just went off what I'd read on here a few times and got it mixed up.

However, 10 seconds later, Kelly was skidding off the pitch on his shoulder and Arshavin was passing to an unmarked Van Persie who thankfully scuffed it straight at Reina.

Ok, now you're just being a buzzkill. Must have been one of the only mistakes he made!

which was a blatant foul.

carroll - gentle shove = foul

arse shaving - full on push = nothing

Ah he meant the one in the area? If so yeah, that was a blatant fucking foul and Atkinson was an utter cunt not to give it. Could've screwed the whole match up for us that too, and Pepe was rightly kicking off after he'd had the shot. If it had've been Kelly pushing Arshavin like that I bet the fucker would've given a penalty.

Edited by Red Phoenix

Still laughing at this! This also applies to that tart making a complete fucking halfwit of himself on here.

Agreed, I cannot for the life of me see why an Arse fan would sign up here, i wouldn't even go to another clubs fan site for a look, never mind sign up.

I've not read through this thread yet, but I'm sure this being TLW that someone has already observed what an awesome word Frimpong is and how it can be an able verb for almost anything.

Man, I've just totally frimponged my bacon sandwich and if my cat doesn't stop bringing manky pigeon feathers into the house I'm going to frimpong it over the fence.

Brilliant.