You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kate Middleton

Section_31

I'm actually starting to think Future YerMag' is fitter then her sister. She has the whole 'treat me like a classy lady then wallop me like a filthy cum slut' thing going on. Especially now she's had a kid.

Says the new father.

Kate-Middleton-sexy-683256.jpg

5566394_Pippa_Middleton_003_wenn4076614.

Look. Kate wins. That much is true. She seems to be as close to the perfect girlfriend you can get. Pretty, great body, stylish, seems like a genuinely nice person (although she could well be a right royal cunt so i'm assuming) and you would never tire of potting the pink or brown with her. Pippa is different. Pippa is the sister that has that jealous streak and 5 years after being married to Kate, Pippa would drunkenly come onto you at a family party in a quiet room with lemon walls and a bookcase in and tell you she has always wanted to fuck you. Nothing would happen then (apart from the guilty erection) and the next day she will simply avoid eye contact but make no point of apologising to you. This would only increase the sexual attraction from your side and you will be itching for the next tim you are drunk together to ask her "did you really mean it?" "how long have you wanted to?" and "have you ever played with yourself over it?" . You start shagging Kate but then picture her sister which leads to rougher sex for the wife. Inevitably Pippa ends up on the end of your cock, likely bent over a wine rack of some sort. Over very quickly and instantly you feel the guilt and more importantly, the fear. Pippa now has one over you and worst of all, she is the type of slippery evil cunt who would use that with no regard for your marriage just to put the spotlight on her which has been taken for most of her life by pretty Kate. 

Not worth it lads. 

• Upvote 4

Kate-Middleton-sexy-683256.jpg

5566394_Pippa_Middleton_003_wenn4076614.

Look. Kate wins. That much is true. She seems to be as close to the perfect girlfriend you can get. Pretty, great body, stylish, seems like a genuinely nice person (although she could well be a right royal cunt so i'm assuming) and you would never tire of potting the pink or brown with her. Pippa is different. Pippa is the sister that has that jealous streak and 5 years after being married to Kate, Pippa would drunkenly come onto you at a family party in a quiet room with lemon walls and a bookcase in and tell you she has always wanted to fuck you. Nothing would happen then (apart from the guilty erection) and the next day she will simply avoid eye contact but make no point of apologising to you. This would only increase the sexual attraction from your side and you will be itching for the next tim you are drunk together to ask her "did you really mean it?" "how long have you wanted to?" and "have you ever played with yourself over it?" . You start shagging Kate but then picture her sister which leads to rougher sex for the wife. Inevitably Pippa ends up on the end of your cock, likely bent over a wine rack of some sort. Over very quickly and instantly you feel the guilt and more importantly, the fear. Pippa now has one over you and worst of all, she is the type of slippery evil cunt who would use that with no regard for your marriage just to put the spotlight on her which has been taken for most of her life by pretty Kate. 

Not worth it lads.

You know me far too well.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 1 year later...

She's apparently had surgery which leads to a 10 day hospital stay.

Seems a long time in hospital for someone so young. My mum had a replacement heart valve ( she already had one) which involved open heart surgery and stopping her heart. She was 67 at the time and out within 6 days.

17 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Seems a long time in hospital for someone so young. My mum had a replacement heart valve ( she already had one) which involved open heart surgery and stopping her heart. She was 67 at the time and out within 6 days.

I thought the same, does seem a long time. They just announced Jug Ears is also going into hospital for treatment.

I blame Harry and Megan. All the worries they've caused. 

They've said planned abdominal surgery, and not cancer related.

I'll bet a pound to a pinch of shit that it's a hysterectomy for something like Endometriosis.

She's in her 40's, she's got 3 kids so likely her family is complete, so if she has suffered with that kind of gynaecological problem it makes sense.

Either that or she's gone in for vaginal tightening as she wants her fanny to squeak like that Cundy bint!

Dr Supreme, News at Ten, Canny Farm.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, littletedwest said:

They kick you out the NHS though before you're ready, private hospitals it's feet up until you're better, Ben & Jerry's and hand jobs from Thai nurses.

5 hours ago, littletedwest said:

Probably getting a face transplant to look like Rose Hanbury 

12 hours ago, Gnasher said:

I thought the same, does seem a long time. They just announced Jug Ears is also going into hospital for treatment.

I blame Harry and Megan. All the worries they've caused. 

Maybe they are removing the racism from the pair. 

• Upvote 2