You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shit dinners that are actually ace

Simbo

Every so often I really cant be assed to cook a proper dinner so I end up slapping any old crap together. Usually with amazing results.

My latest masterpiece is pasta, cheese sauce and sausages.

Not so long ago I also came up with the curliest wurliest dinner of all time. It was turkey twizzlers, curly fries and spaghetti hoops.

Awesome.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacket Potatoes.

When ever Mrs FG says I have them for dinner something inside me dies. Its a real kick in the bollocks, for me dinner should contain some kind of meat.

Then I eat it and thoroughly fucking enjoy em!

There's nothing "shit" about baked potatoes!

They're boss. Jacket spud, cheese melted onto it, topped off by beans.

Winning Dinner.

Fish fingers, beans, mash and tinned tomatoes. It's sublime the right amount of crunchy with the right amount of slop plus it makes for awesome butties and leaves enough juice to mop up with bread that its third only to a full English and Scouse in the bread mopping up stakes.

[YOUTUBE]Q_X8ZZwcs4k[/YOUTUBE]

There's nothing "shit" about baked potatoes!

They're boss. Jacket spud, cheese melted onto it, topped off by beans.

Winning Dinner.

If you are going to do that then you need to add grated cheese, a mature cheddar and a red Leicester to the beans while cooking, with pepper and some tabasco sauce. When on your paotatoe you then need to add more cheese.*

Yep thats why I am so fat!

If you are going to do that then you need to add grated cheese, a mature cheddar and a red Leicester to the beans while cooking, with pepper and some tabasco sauce. When on your paotatoe you then need to add more cheese.*

Yep thats why I am so fat!

With cumberland fingers?

Like RiS, I'm a big fan of Egg and Chips for a shit dinner/tea. Bang some fruity HP on that, winner.

But my favourite is probably Sausage Roll (freshly cooked out of the freezer, not from the bakers and re-heated), Chips and Beans. Not had that in years, I will do it again at some point.

Like RiS i'm a big fan of Egg and Chips for a shit dinner/tea. Bang some fruity HP on that, winner.

But my favourite is probably Sausage Roll (freshly cooked out of the freezer, not from the bakers and re-heated), Chips and Beans. Not had that in years, I will do it again at some point.

It's my daughter's favourite meal. fried egg, fried potatoes and HP. I couldn't be more proud of her.

Like RiS, I'm a big fan of Egg and Chips for a shit dinner/tea. Bang some fruity HP on that, winner.

I had ham, egg and chips for lunch the other day in the baking sunshine. For some reason, I default to egg and chips when it's really, really hot, probably due to package holidays to Spain when I was a kid, and that's all I would eat for lunch.

I had ham, egg and chips for lunch the other day in the baking sunshine. For some reason, I default to egg and chips when it's really, really hot, probably due to package holidays to Spain when I was a kid, and that's all I would eat for lunch.

I think it was mandatory for package holidays in Spain (Circa 1980's) to include the consumption of Egg and Chips, washed down with a brew and two sugars. I think its was either EEC law back then or it was the official British response to Delors being Finance Minister I think.

Mashed Spuds, cold beans and tinned corned beef. Awesome.

Why didn't you warm the beans up? WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY?

There's no reason for NOT doing it, unless you're eating in a hydrogen-filled hot-air balloon and the only heating device you have to hand is a large blow-torch.

Which is unlikely on so many levels.