You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shit dinners that are actually ace

Simbo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And there's me thinking it was a typo, and he was actually putting a Twix in that sandwich too.

It's certainly not the sort of language one is used to seeing on a Liverpool FC website messageboard. Maybe the TLW equivalent in 1730 would have been jam-packed with threads like:

"Forsooth, I would play Gerrard betwixt Suarez and Caroll"

"Gadzooks, Lucas is playing like a befuddled chinaman!"

I was once in come poncey restaurant. you know the type - nothing under £30 per main course, all served with some form of fucking froth or "jus" and all that gubbins.

I just wasn't feeling it at all and asked the head waiter if he'd asked the chef if he'd cook me egg and chips!

...And he did! ...And it was the best fucking egg and chips I've ever tasted in my shitty life.

Charged me £18.95 for 'em though, the cunt!

I got the tip on cold beans from my mate John Wayne. I eat beans straight from the tin because I am incredibly fucking hard.

But you've made mash! You must have used some kind of heating implement to make the mash! So what you're saying is that you had the option of heating the beans up, but CHOSE NOT TO.

What kind of person does that?

I was once in come poncey restaurant. you know the type - nothing under £30 per main course, all served with some form of fucking froth or "jus" and all that gubbins.

I just wasn't feeling it at all and asked the head waiter if he'd asked the chef if he'd cook me egg and chips!

...And he did! ...And it was the best fucking egg and chips I've ever tasted in my shitty life.

Uncouth Ruffian.

But you've made mash! You must have used some kind of heating implement to make the mash! So what you're saying is that you had the option of heating the beans up, but CHOSE NOT TO.

What kind of person does that?

The hotness of the mash combined with the coldness of beans, makes a spud and beans pile-up of perfect temperature. What makes this dish particularly special is that you can then pile the spud and beans on top of the corned beef wedge on every fork full.

"Oh, look at me in this poncey restaurant! Haha! But so ALTERNATIVE am I, so rebellious, a man who GOES HIS OWN WAY, that I will refuse to eat anything from the painstakingly constructed menu, and instead ask the talented chef to make me egg and chips!

YES! YOU HEARD ME! EGG! AND! CHIPS!

No poncey restaurant can make me adhere to rules, human decency, basic politeness and societal norms, for I AM A TOTAL CUNT"

You deserved to be charged double that. For being a total cunt. Actually, you're a parody of a total cunt. Which is worse.

And I hope he jizzed on the egg, too.

p1004281_1285841245_ambrosia%20rice%20pudding%20425g.jpg

Just that, straight out of the tin with a spoon. Actually the spoon is optional.

Pie butty with chips and HP sauce is also a winner.

Rice pudding straight out of the tin is the only way I know how, my grandad used to give me it when I was little and I have always had it that way since, refuse to heat it up.

"Oh, look at me in this poncey restaurant! Haha! But so ALTERNATIVE am I, so rebellious, a man who GOES HIS OWN WAY, that I will refuse to eat anything from the painstakingly constructed menu, and instead ask the talented chef to make me egg and chips!

YES! YOU HEARD ME! EGG! AND! CHIPS!

No poncey restaurant can make me adhere to rules, human decency, basic politeness and societal norms, for I AM A TOTAL CUNT"

You deserved to be charged double that. For being a total cunt. Actually, you're a parody of a total cunt. Which is worse.

And I hope he jizzed on the egg, too.

Hmm.