You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

9 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yeah, I can really tell how secure you and Wom are in your arguments with all the name calling that's been directed at me. All been a little pathetic from you two. You think I'm arrogant, but you've been the weirdly aggressive ones really. 

Truth be told, what people think of Richarlison on here is of little consequence. This is a Liverpool forum and there are many things many users on here say about certain topics that are patently stupid and biased. This is one of those things. 99.9% of this forum could think the opposite, I couldn't care less. It's like asking an Islamic person their opinions on pork. 

And whatever Everton fans think is also wholely irrelevant. They have their biases as well. I think we can all remember Wolves fans thinking Jota was overpriced. Same for Southampton fans and Mané. 

It's the internet, people say things without thinking or much logic. Except, my argument did have logic. Yours was on the whole; "I think he's turd, he's Heskey, I want more goals from a striker". Meanwhile, you didn't even know he played half his games on the wing because you were too busy replying barbs like a little child who just figured out what sarcasm was.

Anyway, enough of the rehashing. You had bad arguments and are wrong. He's signing for 60m and was a good player for Everton. That's about it.

Name calling? Sometimes things need to be called out, you're a fucking joke. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

50million + 10million in add-ons is what is being reported.

They have to pay Watford £2m as well.

They were interested in Lingard on a free but he wants 150 grand a week. 

Delph, Tosun and Sigurdsson officially no longer Everton players. Van Der Beek has hone back to the Mancs

Hopefully they have fuck all to spend and are even worse off than last season.

• Upvote 3

Here is Matt from the Boy Hotspur website's opinion:

Richarlison arrives from Everton after four Premier League seasons of failing to live up to expectation.

No two ways about it, the 25-year-old has failed to perform sufficiently in England. Furthermore, the Brazilian has never been a prolific striker, no matter how some might seek to gently spin the stats.

Perhaps an upgrade in his team-mates and his coach will provide the catalyst.

At £60million, they’ll certainly need to.

37 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Well, it’s been a while since they signed a 2nd rate manc cast off…

5B70D29E-6AEB-4B2C-A00E-C34D74DA6EB1.jpeg

Only last year on loan. They love a Manc cast off. Whiteside, Neville, Rooney, Van Der Beek, Saha, Mark Hughes, Tim Howard, Schneidelin, kanchelskis, Gibson and Blomqvist. 

Weird that there's been no transfers between Liverpool and Man Utd since the early 60's

3 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Only last year on loan. They love a Manc cast off. Whiteside, Neville, Rooney, Van Der Beek, Saha, Mark Hughes, Tim Howard, Schneidelin, kanchelskis, Gibson and Blomqvist. 

Weird that there's been no transfers between Liverpool and Man Utd since the early 60's

That’s how inconsequential Van Der Beek is / was. I’d forgotten all about him! 

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

They have to pay Watford £2m as well.

They were interested in Lingard on a free but he wants 150 grand a week. 

Delph, Tosun and Sigurdsson officially no longer Everton players. Van Der Beek has hone back to the Mancs

Hopefully they have fuck all to spend and are even worse off than last season.

This

• Like 1

Heard these cheats are looking to bring 3 players in on loan? How the fuck does the PL allow this abuse to continue?

No PL club should be allowed to fill out their playing squad with loanees, this is supposed to be the richest league in the world.

These do it every season, bring in a number of loans. They either cant afford or want to sign players or not. How the fuck can they be £350m+ in debt before this sale when they bring in 3 or 4 loans a season?