You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

38 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Don't do it to yourself again.

It's really not doing anything to myself: I don't give that much of a fuck about them and whether they stay or go is infinitely less important than what Liverpool do.

Also, I'm far from convinced that Everton are going down; of the three real candidates for the last space (Luton, Forest and Everton) Everton are most likely to stay up.  Still, as I've said all along, the idea that they will survive "comfortably" is fanciful.  If anyone thinks that Everton are in a position of comfort, I don't want to buy a sofa from you.

• Upvote 1

Forest will join Sheff Utd and Burnley in relegation. Especially as Forest also have a points deduction incoming and don't have covid and stadium loses to hide behind and cheat their way out again. hopefully Leicester go after them for all the money lost not being in the premier league this year as their cheating and getting the penalties pushed back cost Leicester a premier league place this year. 

Crowing about getting 4 points back is a bit like a convicted criminal giving it the big one after getting out having served 2/3 of their sentence for 'good behaviour'. They are still guilty of what got them the sentence in the first place. Only with this lot, there's another case to answer.

Mind you, it would be quite funny if the next case sees them handed another 10-point deduction.

• Upvote 4

So they've been less than frank to the premier league about the stadium spending?. Nice legal way of saying they lied, but apparently Everton was mistaken and didn't mean to lie if I'm reading that right. 

16 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Rosenthal was a big factor in the run in last time we won the league pre 2020.

He was,  but that was while he was on loan. He wasn't worth the £1m we paid for him that summer though. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RedHeadedRed said:

It's a joke, it makes a mockery of any rules the Premier league claim to have.

I don't think so....it may show up that the punishments need to be tightened up and made clear etc - but the rule breaking is without question and they remain as guilty of breaking them today as they did when they were found guilty.

They've just had the sentence reduced and IMO only ahead of a sting in the tail where they get done again quickly and this time the punishment will stick 100%

28 minutes ago, an tha said:

I don't think so....it may show up that the punishments need to be tightened up and made clear etc - but the rule breaking is without question and they remain as guilty of breaking them today as they did when they were found guilty.

They've just had the sentence reduced and IMO only ahead of a sting in the tail where they get done again quickly and this time the punishment will stick 100%

I hope you are right, they should be punished properly.

13 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It's really not doing anything to myself: I don't give that much of a fuck about them and whether they stay or go is infinitely less important than what Liverpool do.

Also, I'm far from convinced that Everton are going down; of the three real candidates for the last space (Luton, Forest and Everton) Everton are most likely to stay up.  Still, as I've said all along, the idea that they will survive "comfortably" is fanciful.  If anyone thinks that Everton are in a position of comfort, I don't want to buy a sofa from you.

It's not comfort,it's inevitability. Like that turd you know will stick to the side of the toilet bowl for as long as you don't want it to. That's Everton,that is.

Z(19).jpg

23 hours ago, Arniepie said:

they are embarrassing on twitter.

desperately trying to kiss the arses of cockneys and mancs.

apparently "proper" scousers are royalists.Im surprised they dont start voting tory,just to prove how much they hate us. 

I know a lot of blues who vote Tory. Makes me sick