You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

15 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah the power shift starts as soon as they beat Luton 1 nil at home. "777 lad new era new stadium you lot are shitting yourselves Salad wanted to leave everyones bailing you've signed a jarg Japanese player nobody in Japan has ever even heard of Liverpool lad badly barrel scraping yer ma lad watch what happens back to the doldrums of the 90's for you lot watch us rise lad new stadium nobody bombing our Liver buildings you'll all be too scared to leave the house the 9 RS that even live in the city trust me lad, I'm from County Road lad, guess what we're laughing at you our kid had a baby and it's first words were fuck the red shite Kendall's reborn lad dog of war proper rs you lad Klopp prefers Take That to Nirvana" 

"Just drop me in West Derby village please mate" 

Is that your line mate?

1 hour ago, DalyanPete said:

Lest we forget the true victims of war. Sky sports should be ashamed printing such shite.

There is no doubt a major factor in the situation turning more serious was the war in Ukraine, and the subsequent freezing of income from sponsorship deals with Moshiri's long-time business partner and friend, Alisher Usmanov.

There is no doubt that if Putin's invasion of Ukraine had not happened, I wouldn't be sitting writing this article. The loss of income due to the war.....blah blah fuckin blah.

Wankers. They shouldn't have been taking money from Usmanov anyway. That dodgy naming rights 'sponsorship' was a disgrace. 

• Upvote 1

Peter Reid - Kopite.

Leon Osman - Kopite.

Conor Coady - Kopite.

David Johnson - Kopite (2 spells at Everton).

Alan Harper - Kopite (2 spells at Everton).

Dave Watson - Kopite.

Mike Newell - Kopite.

Stuart Barlow - Kopite.

Gary Ablett - Kopite.

Nick Barmby - Kopite.

Jose Baxter - Kopite.

I can't think of anymore off the top of my head. Some great, some good, some bad, lots of them ugly.

Are they gonna blame them for everything that's gone wrong with Everton as well?

1 hour ago, Megadrive Man said:

I wondered how long it would be before they started blaming him again. 

Is this worse than Benitez? | Page 5 | GrandOldTeam

image.png

image.png

One thing we have in common with our friends and neighbours is that we're all obsessed with Liverpool FC.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Back in the halcyon days of slapping the money on the table, imagine the response you'd get if you suggested that soon they'd be going to Brentford as rank underdogs.

Yet here we are...

Yeah, but the powers-that-be ensured they never got Hamez.

Oh. Right.

3 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Peter Reid - Kopite.

Leon Osman - Kopite.

Conor Coady - Kopite.

David Johnson - Kopite (2 spells at Everton).

Alan Harper - Kopite (2 spells at Everton).

Dave Watson - Kopite.

Mike Newell - Kopite.

Stuart Barlow - Kopite.

Gary Ablett - Kopite.

Nick Barmby - Kopite.

Jose Baxter - Kopite.

I can't think of anymore off the top of my head. Some great, some good, some bad, lots of them ugly.

Are they gonna blame them for everything that's gone wrong with Everton as well?

Liverpool fans make shit players.

Everton fans however...

Rush

McMahon

McManaman

Fowler

Carragher

Owen

Gerrard*

*What.

Wonder if they’re trying to force through this sale before their FFP hearing so that they can give the best appearance possible - that it was all on Moshiri/Usmanov, they’ve cleaned it all up, taken their tellings off and spent the last 3 windows under orders, brought the books back in line, brought new experienced owners in and hope it will give them a favourable result, avoid a transfer ban and/or points deduction. 

777’s track record looks worse than Hicks/Gillette for leveraged asset stripping. 

6 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Lest we forget the true victims of war. Sky sports should be ashamed printing such shite.

There is no doubt a major factor in the situation turning more serious was the war in Ukraine, and the subsequent freezing of income from sponsorship deals with Moshiri's long-time business partner and friend, Alisher Usmanov.

There is no doubt that if Putin's invasion of Ukraine had not happened, I wouldn't be sitting writing this article. The loss of income due to the war.....blah blah fuckin blah.

That's fucking disgraceful. Usmanov bankrolled Moshiri, nothing to do with the so-called sponsorship and he is one of Putin's inner circle oligarchs who state-stole his billions 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Bourbon said:

Wonder if they’re trying to force through this sale before their FFP hearing so that they can give the best appearance possible - that it was all on Moshiri/Usmanov, they’ve cleaned it all up, taken their tellings off and spent the last 3 windows under orders, brought the books back in line, brought new experienced owners in and hope it will give them a favourable result, avoid a transfer ban and/or points deduction. 

777’s track record looks worse than Hicks/Gillette for leveraged asset stripping. 

I would say the club are under investigation not the owners, a bit like Chelsea. I’m not sure the clubs who were relegated (who stuck to the rules) will be fine if they get off via new owners

Radio Merseyside about to join the Red Echo on the shit list.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/radio-merseyside.118344/#post-10825370

from_the_eighties

Player Valuation: £500k
I see since the revamp of local radio at the end of August even radio Merseyside has gone all RS now, whereas it used to be impartial.
Not only do they have the LFC podcast on BBC sounds and no Everton equivalent, the new Monday 6pm football phone in is now presented by LFC season ticket holder Paul Salt instead of the previous neutral Mike Hughes.
You can certainly tell they have gone like the echo where Internet clicks and national online listeners/ readers are the priority nowadays and LFC are the product to do that.