You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I fucking hate him. Anyone who thinks he is even a decent squad player knows fuck all about football IMHO. And that includes Dalglish.

I am sick to high heaven of paying money to watch this lazy cunt. Pass and move... my fucking arse.

Stands still all fucking game, gets caught in possession nearly every time time he has it cos he is so fucking slow both physically and mentally.

I here people say he's doing exactly what he's being told, well if being told is

Standing next to the defence sometimes behind them....

Spend to long with the ball mixed up detween his feet then getting caught in possession..

Passing the ball and then standing still

Never ever being creative

Giving free kicks away

Offerering nothing what so ever to a winner team

Then I say he is doing exactly what he is being told... but some how I don't think he is being told to do this.

Last week against Chelsea, he got caught in possession by Drogba (I think) that could have led to a goal

He could not move his hand away from an on coming ball that if H. Webb was ref would have been a pen. Thats how slow his reactions are.

Yesterday, first half he got caught in possession that could have led to a goal.

He is worse that Phil fucking Babb

How much longer do we have to put up with utter shite like lucas?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont even know where to start with this.

Its not gonna go well, you can be assured of that.

Why cos I mention Dalglish? The facts are still the same. He is the slowest player we have ever had, He makes Ruddock look like Linford Christie.

My heart sinks everytime he goes near the ball and I brace myself for the worse.

Should not be like that with Liverpool players

I fucking hate him. Anyone who thinks he is even a decent squad player knows fuck all about football IMHO. And that includes Dalglish.

I am sick to high heaven of paying money to watch this lazy cunt. Pass and move... my fucking arse.

Stands still all fucking game, gets caught in possession nearly every time time he has it cos he is so fucking slow both physically and mentally.

I here people say he's doing exactly what he's being told, well if being told is

Spend to long with the ball mixed up detween his feet then getting caught in possession..

Giving free kicks away

Then I say he is doing exactly what he is being told... but some how I don't think he is being told to do this.

Last week against Chelsea, he got caught in possession by Drogba (I think) that could have led to a goal

He could not move his hand away from an on coming ball that if H. Webb was ref would have been a pen. Thats how slow his reactions are.

Yesterday, first half he got caught in possession that could have led to a goal.

BANHAMMER!

Giving free kicks away

Pick one.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/89155-has-lucas-improved-enough-warrant-him-being-first-team-regular.html

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/98744-lucas-150-games-not-out-well-done.html

Giving free kicks away

So many top class players and managers disagree with you im afraid.

And as for the bit in bold, i suggest you watch that again in normal speed, no way he could have got hiis hand away any quicker.

On another note, i hate the way the handball rule has evolved, where now you can blast the ball at someone from a yard away in the area and its a pen, fucking joke..

wum

Mate, the only person getting wound up here is ME, everytime I see that cunt in a red shirt.

Ask yourself this, what other big club's squad would he come near?

And don't give we any Brazil shite either, were was he in the world cup?

HE IS UTTER SHITE, I WOULD TAKE A MARS BAR IN EXCHANGE FOR HIM, AND PLAY THAT INSTEAD!!!

Agree with thr OP's sentiments.Lucas will never dictate a game and dominate it like Cesc, Xavi,Keane,Vieira,Alonso etc. Hasn't got the tools too. He's a tidy player who sits in a 20 metre square passing it off square and lateral and sometimes into the strikers feet passing it off as "controlling the game" as Benitez famously stated. People fla up he's in the Brazil national team. WHY? This is the poorest Brazil team and squad in living memory and their nrew coach Menezez is giving everyone a go and ditching the old guard like Lucio. Allied to the fact Menezes coached Lucas at Gremio. People have stated he's been LFC's player of the year. Due to the fact he's been playing with a swarm of mediocrity until the king arrived and Meireles and co started playing with a smile on thie face and Kenny tried to implement an atacking brand of football. Raul M has scored 5 goals in 6 games. He's probably scored more goals than the Brazilian has in his whole LFC career to date or pretty close to it. As you might guess i am not a fan of Lucas i think he's lethargic in possession can be bullied and lacks the offensive class and quality on the ball. He's not alone Kuyt,Maxi,Jovanevic,Poulsen all need shipping out. My apologies for concentrating on the negative there are a catalogue of positives since Kenny arrived most notably Kelly, Agger and Raul M allied to Suarez looking a class act. The King will get it right

Do fuck off, you massive gobshite.

And you my friend along with 99% of our shite support are the reason we will never be great again.

You settle for utter shite. Whilst big successful clubs would have gotten rid of him 3 and a half years ago, you and the rest are still clutching at straws.

Giving free kicks away

You're obviously a bluenose or a manc. Either way, fuck off out of here.

Twat.

And you my friend along with 99% of our shite support are the reason we will never be great again.

You settle for utter shite. Whilst big successful clubs would have gotten rid of him 3 and a half years ago, you and the rest are still clutching at straws.

And "gotten" as well! Fucksake!

Giving free kicks away

I'm not a fan of Lucas either but I wouldn't class him as lazy. I thought he was very good away at Chelsea, but he was extremely wasteful in possession yesterday against Wigan.