You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wayne Rooney cheats on pregnant wife Coleen with £1k-a-night prostitute

StevieH

I'll think of you when I'm scoffing my free steak bake tomorrow.

My mate hates the ol' fasting, he's nearly dozing off by mid afternoon, then later he eats his own weight in food and feels rough as toast. Every day. For a month. Definitely not my cup of tea.

<3

It's fucking horrible. The days are longer in the summer too which makes it worse. You can get absolutely fuck all done. Waste of a month off.

What a shame that beautiful Colleen ended up with besotted inbred Wayne, surely her family could have fixed her up with a nice normal Croxteth lad ? Living happily ever after off Oak Lane and working P/T in Asda, it's all she ever wanted.

I never understood her for wanting him, not like the pure love between alleged homosexual Ashley Cole and alleged racist Cheryl Tweedy, now that was a shock that divorce.

What a shame that beautiful Colleen ended up with besotted inbred Wayne, surely her family could have fixed her up with a nice normal Croxteth lad ? Living happily ever after off Oak Lane and working P/T in Asda, it's all she ever wanted.

I never understood her for wanting him, not like the pure love between alleged homosexual Ashley Cole and alleged racist Cheryl Tweedy, now that was a shock that divorce.

Quality. She scrubs up well does Colleen and she makes the most of what she's got but she was never Boots perfume counter material. No, were it not for Shrek it would be Asda all the way and a quick knee-trembler in the loading bay with Dave the security guard at the Christmas do.

Quality. She scrubs up well does Colleen and she makes the most of what she's got but she was never Boots perfume counter material. No, were it not for Shrek it would be Asda all the way and a quick knee-trembler in the loading bay with Dave the security guard at the Christmas do.

Saucer of milk for Robbo.

You're still right mind. Everyone says Asda, but I've always thought Lizzie Duke material myself.

Leave her alone you heartless fuckers

She's as tough as old boots mate, not the one BillySueBob likes mind, he prefers new boots now. She will take him to the ' Colleeners ' as was probably always the plan since she ' forgave ' him last time. Now the added bonus of a child will have her Brief rubbing his hands with glee.

I see the BBC (strictly impartial, investigative journalism second to none) are reporting that Slur is thinking of not making Rooney captain. That'll learn him!

Of course, there's no need for further punishment, that bastion of integrity has punished him enough. He will now (well, might) not be considered for captain.

Yes, he was definitely nailed on for captain. No doubt at all. Nailed on. And now he's blown it!

All those self-righteous know-nothings that prevaricated on television when the little scum bag signed for man united were so right: "Only Sir Alex can keep him in line." I felt at the time it was an insult to Moyes, and I still do.

That "punishment" is like telling the can lad he'll never be MD for being caught with his hand in the till. Of course, it would never have happened anyway...

Romping is shagging for famous people. We shag. They romp.

It's funny how celebs are always involved either in 'all night romps' where the sex is full of multiple-orgasms and it's just incredible and out of this world or 'over in seconds'. Why can't they just have ordinary-only-a-few-multiple-orgasms-sex like everyone else?

18 months left on his contract. I'd have him playing next to Nando at Anfield under new owneers in a heartbeat. It would improve the team and upset Gollum and Whiskey Nose at the same time.

As for all this other business, I hope they can sort their problems out.

He'll go to Spain because if she divorces him he'll need the wages and with lower tax there its more in his pocket.

The song is class about him for the game vs the shite then us the next weekend.

My lad was in town today buying clothes for 6th form when he was interviewed by Radio City over the Rooney '' Scandal '' it went like this..

'' How do you think Coleen will be feeling ? ''

'' Don't know I'm a 16 year old lad not a multi-millionairess ''

'' How do you think it will affect Wayne's performances ? ''

'' Don't really care as I'm a Liverpool supporter ''

'' Thanks for contributing ''

'' You're MORE than welcome ''

Proud Dad here.

My lad was in town today buying clothes for 6th form when he was interviewed by Radio City over the Rooney '' Scandal '' it went like this..

'' How do you think Coleen will be feeling ? ''

'' Don't know I'm a 16 year old lad not a multi-millionairess ''

'' How do you think it will affect Wayne's performances ? ''

'' Don't really care as I'm a Liverpool supporter ''

'' Thanks for contributing ''

'' You're MORE than welcome ''

Proud Dad here.

Nice. Buy him a pint from me.