You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The mighty Lucas Leiva.

Code

Not exactly his fault he's not the next Zidane.

He`s not even the next Kleberson but still our genius manager and some of our genius supporters thinks he`s good enough to play week in week out for our team.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He`s not even the next Kleberson but still our genius manager and some of our genius supporters thinks he`s good enough to play week in week out for our team.

Yeah, sod those people who have a different opinion to you after all.

(last time I checked, no one was exactly claiming him to be a world beater)

Does his job, been quite solid at times this season but I think the majority agree he should ONLY be a back up player, but currently is getting more minutes than he should. Not us supporters that are playing him and the player isn't picking himself.

...but keep that paranoid shite up all you want.

Go and have a wank rather than start bitchey, snidey 'The mighty Lucas Leiva' threads at one of OUR players expense. Missing out a tournement that might...MIGHT just mean a great deal to him and his family.

But hey, if it makes you feel any better.....carry on

If Lucas was to go and play any part in Brazils games, I think the Brazilians who are renowned for guile, flair and free flowing football, would die as a footballing nation.

Not seen much of the recent Brazil sides under Dunga then?

I know Dunga's involved him alot in the team. But fucking hell mate. If Lucas gets a start in your national team...........

Meant more the standard of football they play more than the players selected to be honest mate.

Yeah, sod those people who have a different opinion to you after all.

(last time I checked, no one was exactly claiming him to be a world beater)

Does his job, been quite solid at times this season but I think the majority agree he should ONLY be a back up player, but currently is getting more minutes than he should. Not us supporters that are playing him and the player isn't picking himself.

...but keep that paranoid shite up all you want.

Go and have a wank rather than start bitchey, snidey 'The mighty Lucas Leiva' threads at one of OUR players expense. Missing out a tournement that might...MIGHT just mean a great deal to him and his family.

But hey, if it makes you feel any better.....carry on

Personally I could not care less about how either Lucas or his family feels about it even if I tried really,really hard.

The sooner he is sold to avoid him getting any more playing time the better it is, but this thread was not really aimed at him like I have pointed out around five times already.

Some things are more difficult to understand for some than others though, so that fits in well in a thread were Lucas is mentioned.

Like the Germans though, it's usually the way they work as a unit that sets them apart. (and allows their flair players to do their stuff more easily.)

You reckon? I've always thought they were the exact opposite, depending on a few shoawboaters to win them matches rather than playing tactical football, which they culturally seem to consider to be not in the spirit of the game.

Never been that fussed on Brasil in all honesty.

Personally I could not care less about how either Lucas or his family feels about it even if I tried really,really hard.

The sooner he is sold to avoid him getting any more playing time the better it is, but this thread was not really aimed at him like I have pointed out around five times already.

Some things are more difficult to understand for some than others though, so that fits in well in a thread were Lucas is mentioned.

Couldn't agree more. Hit the nail on the head.

You reckon? I've always thought they were the exact opposite, depending on a few shoawboaters to win them matches rather than playing tactical football, which they culturally seem to consider to be not in the spirit of the game.

I think this Brazil team though has defenitely been shaped in the image of their coach.

I always thought they play as a unit to be honest, which was what allowed the showboaters/skill players all their chances. Basically the team need to be good to keep that type of possession, but instead of logic/tactics they use their skill instead and do it more sponteneously. Not sure if they're that good with the current squad at that though.