You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Luis Suarez

Guest simon

I'd be very happy with that. An out and out winger would be good as well but if they shifted Johnson out to Right Mid if we bring in a new Left back, that would be fine.

Me too.

On a note with the whole Adam situation, would they benefit from having Pacheco and someone else on loan for the rest of the season? And if they stay up the season after if they managed to stay up?

It'd be extremely beneficial for both teams in my eyes.

rorysmith_tel

As for Charles Adam and #LFC's faddy signing of the year, that's more likely. Second bid will be rejected, suspect 3rd'll do it. 80/20. #LFC 7 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Ah, you're all very nice. My faith is restored. Right...Suarez. I *think* it will happen, but that's not to say it's nailed on. 70/30. #LFC 8 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Where are all those cunts now saying Suarez was done?

I hope to fuck Comolli is taking Jack Bauer with him.

Perkins... mypost... Yossi15. Who's next?

My money's on Neko.

rorysmith_tel

As for Neko and #TLW's faddy banning of the year, that's more likely. Second posting of breasts will be rejected, suspect 3rd'll do it. 80/20. #rorysmith 7 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

He had a purple patch under Hodgson and was even MOM on one occasion or two but for me he has now gone backwards again to where he was and will never be of sufficient quality in a team looking to win things

He's playing in his third system in 9 months, give the lad a chance to adapt, the rest of the team to adapt, fuck me we're only 4 matches into a new era and style of play, Lucas has certainly done enough over the last 12 months to merit a chance to show he can be a part of the future. If Kenny & Stevie Clarke reckon they can develop the lad then I'm all for it, the great teams from the 70's & 80's were not all superstarts as you well know, but they fit with the rest of the team. I have a feeling lucas could be of this nature. give him a Kevin McDonald tache and he's away.

Suarez and Young would completely transform us going forwards. Or N'Zogbia if Young is unavailable.

Not sure if am on me bill here but I really don't want us to sign Young. I think we could arguably sign a better option for us and also add a quality young centre half for not far off the value of Young.

Also the fact I think Young is one of the most over-rated players in the league isn't exactly in his favour.