You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cat Pics

Alan Sex

11 minutes ago, Mook said:

We're getting Art put down on Saturday, that lump on his face has got out of control , it's fucking up his eye & he's showing signs that he might be in a fair bit of pain.

I can't even type anything else about it to be honest.

That's fucking shit.   I dread the day I lose bells, knowing that most won't even be able to comprehend she's family, close fucking family and it'll be a terrible grief. 

I'm sure you'll be able to take some comfort in the fact he'll no longer be suffering.   Hug the wee bugger tight till then. 

Fucking tear in me on eye on the bus here, take care. 

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Mook said:

We're getting Art put down on Saturday, that lump on his face has got out of control , it's fucking up his eye & he's showing signs that he might be in a fair bit of pain.

Really sorry Mark, fucking awful news. Give him a nice stroke and plenty of his favourite grub.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Mook said:

Really sorry Mark, fucking awful news. Give him a nice stroke and plenty of his favourite grub.

Gutted for you mate. I know only too well how hard it is. Deep down it's one of the reasons I've never taken the plunge again. I'll just have to make do with the visitor cats.

Keep an eye on your other one mate as not having it's mate around can be stressful for them too as I found out when one of my two died.

Chin up Mark.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mook said:

Oh mate, sad news!!

A member of the family

• Upvote 1

Thanks lads & repped.

I'll keep an eye on the wee one too Dougie, she follows him everywhere so it'll be a big change for her, poor soul.

It's always nice to know you can login to this place in the darker times & there's folk here for you.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Mook said:

Terrible news, Mook. I’m absolutely gutted for you. My wife and I had four cats at one point and we used to dote on them as if they were kids. They really do become part of the family. It’s heart-wrenching when the time comes to say goodbye. Make the most of every minute you’ve got left. Take care of him and yourselves.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Today has been absolutely horrendous, I had to say goodbye to Art then take the kids out for a walk while the vet came, walking down the road with them crying my fucking eyes out (I never cry about anything) trying to pretend everything was normal.

My missus & me are both in bits, thankfully the kids are too young to really understand.

One of my best pals, fucking gone.

20190629_221950.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13

2 minutes ago, Mook said:

Today has been absolutely horrendous, I had to say goodbye to Art then take the kids out for a walk while the vet came, walking down the road with them crying my fucking eyes out (I never cry about anything) trying to pretend everything was normal.

My missus & me are both in bits, thankfully the kids are too young to really understand.

One of my best pals, fucking gone.

20190629_221950.jpg

You gave him a great life I'm sure.   

RIP, Art. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Shit, I hadn't read any of the previous posts before I uploaded that pic (and wouldn't have done so if I had). Sorry for your loss, and the faux pas, Mook.

The picture is brilliant & raised a smile on a day when they've been few & far between. Thanks Duff Man.

• Upvote 2

On 23/04/2020 at 19:29, Mook said:

Thanks lads & repped.

I'll keep an eye on the wee one too Dougie, she follows him everywhere so it'll be a big change for her, poor soul.

It's always nice to know you can login to this place in the darker times & there's folk here for you.

It’s what we’re here for

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...