You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's a commercial football website that needs advertisers like Setanta to survive?

I understand that. But surely it could be edited so someone who isn't so much of a cunt isn't leading the football part of it.

I understand that. But surely it could be edited so someone who isn't so much of a cunt isn't leading the football part of it.

"Dear Setanta

We don't like Ashley Cole on this website.

Please could you advise your creative and media agency to prepare 96 different pieces of creative to be booked across 96 different websites that accurately reflect who we like.

If it would help, we can also give you a list of our own top 5 favourite Liverpool players, just in case you select one we don't like as much as Dirk Kuyt.

Kind Regards

TLW"

"Dear Setanta

Please could you advise your creative and media agency to prepare 96 different pieces of creative to be booked across 96 different websites that accurately reflect who we like.

If it would help, we can also give you a list of our own top 5 favourite Liverpool players, just in case you select one we don't like as much as Dirk Kuyt.

Kind Regards

TLW"

Id personally prefer a Dossena one.

If its one he has just been sent to put on, then fair enough, but I thought most of these banners have to be created, like the carra one.

Why would Dave make one with Ashley Mong on it? It'll be one of those copy and paste ad codes I guess.

It's aimed to attract Chelsea fans to TLW.

I, for one, welcome our new cockney overlords.

I did see a John Terry england keyring the other day actually. Chelspiracy.

Silverlining ruling on this thread. Woo is not. As if I'd make up a banner with Ashley fucking Cole on it, come on Alex use your loaf lad.

Dave you should know by now that I have no common sense. Or any sort of sense for that matter.

"Dear Setanta

Kind Regards

TLW"

Brilliant sarcasm Silver, repped!!!

The thing is out of every premiership player they could use why the fuck that prick.I mean he is universally hated by everyone.

It is a strange choice.

This is the only they sent me, but they reckon they will have others available when our games are coming up. I need to get one asap for the West Ham game.