You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

moscow tickets

devilsadvocate

The travel agents are making a minimum £500 per head profit. You can get two nights in a 5-star hotel the following week flying from Manchester for £520.

I know loads of people who qualified for tickets but haven't bothered applying.

The travel agents are making a minimum £500 per head profit. You can get two nights in a 5-star hotel the following week flying from Manchester for £520.

I know loads of people who qualified for tickets but haven't bothered applying.

we have booked with flight options day trip £599 which is a rip off. You could go to florida for 2 weeks for that!! This was the cheapest day trip i have seen though so we booked 12 quid non refundable depsosit!!

my friend emailed his application for 2 tickets last week(he has 2 fancards with 5 credits each)they rang him and said he had definitely qualified,he also sent a postal application to which my dad hand delivered on the night of chelsea to which he got a call from ticket office today,anyway he explained to the girl that he already got the call and was promised 2 tickets should we qualify to which she said no sir you will be put in a ballot with everyone else of that criteria or less?? what do you say to that.. he tried talking to her but as usual its like talking to a brick wall. so should we qualify we can look forward to another ticket catastrophy..

I was going to fly to kiev for £350 then overnight train to moscow but with the hgh possibility of us playin the mancs i opted for the safer option of an in and out day trip!!

Ive got a feeling Barca will get a 1-1 draw taking them through. I was looking at there, Tallin or St Petersberg. Not booked anything yet, put me application in though, I have 6 so deffo got one. I can see there being a ballot for people who have been to 4, theres so many not going.

we have booked with flight options day trip £599 which is a rip off. You could go to florida for 2 weeks for that!! This was the cheapest day trip i have seen though so we booked 12 quid non refundable depsosit!!

Same here.

I've put in a ticket application with 5 credits, accompanied by a nicely worded letter that explains why it's alright that the fancard isn't my name. Whether or not they accept it remains to be seen.