You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Terminator Salvation...

superb...great special effects (especially the Arnie fight)..

Got very slightly confused 1/4 of the way in as the 1/2 machine 1/2 bloke looks similar to John Connor...thought there were 2 John Connors running about...for a minute!

But highly recommended...9.5/10!

Lost in Translation - I chose to re-watch this film at the weekend, having always considered it one of the world's worst ever films. I've been told for years by many people that it is indeed a tremendous film, full of foibles and nuances that my initial watch had missed. So I watched it again.

Upon reflection it was in fact even fucking shitter than it was the first time. It was so mind numbingly dull and non-eventful that I turned it off with about twenty minutes to go.

I give it minus 37 pretentious, up it's own arse, no plot line or any incidents of note out of 10.

Shit.

Went to see The Hangover again because it ruled. 9.5/10. Seriously just as good second time round, i was laughing before the punch line as i knew what was coming and that makes a film great.

Its fucking brilliant. Shits all over anything Rogan/Appatow/Will Ferrell/Stiller have made the last five years. The supposed Kings of Comedy.

Slumdog Millionaire - Expected more considering all of the hype. 6.5/10

The Wrestler - Expected More considering all of the hype. 6/10

He's just not that into you - Expected Less considering its a birds film. 5.5/10

Diabolique - Slightly 50's style, Hitchcock-esque murder mystery. A remake of a '50's French film I believe. Sharon Stone and Isabelle Adjani. Pretty bloody good actually.

7.2 drowned headmasters out of 10

Bravo Two Zero - Sean Bean as Andy McNab in the TV movie adaptation of his book of the same name. McNab and his team of SAS nutterbastards go behind enemy lines in the first Gulf War, ending in disaster. I really enjoyed it.

7.6/10

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - 2 out of 10. Shocking waste of money and the chance to make an enjoyable summer film.

King of Kong - 8 out of 10. Billy Mitchell is a massive bell.

Punisher: Warzone - 3 out of 10. Ultimately proving that the Punisher character cannot work on screen, Ray Stevenson looked the part though. Very violent too although the director seemed to want to get his set design inspiration from Batman and Robin; very muddled with a bad script and Dominic West being shit.