You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Latest news from th inside...

m0e

Ooooooh! So "just got a call off my mate" means your mate didn't tell you? Your mate put Thommo on the phone to you?

Ok lad, I'm telling porkies. I'm a sad man with nothing better to do.

Rafa is staying. Hicks and Gillett get on great.

Real Red is a forum legend.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
You're a tit. What's the Masters got to do with the World Cup draw in South Africa.

Just fuck off.

You tell me, read your original post, It was you who mentioned them initially

Such anger from one so young

Bless

As are Jan Molby, Nigel Spackman, our new marketing guy (I forget his name).

I don't really need to explain myself.

It was a mistake posting here.

That's OK - it's just that it is pretty easy to check whether he is there or not, so it will either add or remove credibility from what you posted.

I hope that the ex-red you spoke to was wrong, or that things have changed since he got his info.

You tell me, read your original post, It was you who mentioned them initially

Such anger from one so young

Bless

Ok lad, I said he was the one involved with the masters. I said he's at the world cup draw in J'burg.

What part is confusing you?

Think i might stay here for the afternoon.Got one of them feelings I have now and again you know the one were you can insult 1 but then it happens again ,before you know it another gets insulted,then a tidal wave thing starts were people here come in and start to make the person who started the insults that they may be slightly out of there depth and it was really silly to start insulting people kinda feelings.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Ok lad, I said he was the one involved with the masters. I said he's at the world cup draw in J'burg.

Which was last week, or did I dream that?

Well - he was certainly there on Monday night as he was one of the main speakers at Soccerex, and he is unlikely to have rushed back as he doesn't present for Sky on the Champions league.

So that part checks out. Like I said, I hope that he was wrong, or that things have changed since he got his info (presumably on Sunday before he left for Jo'Burg, so maybe he got the same story as Bascombe)

SOCCEREX TIMETABLE LINK

Well - he was certainly there on Monday night as he was one of the main speakers at Soccerex, and he is unlikely to have rushed back as he doesn't present for Sky on the Champions league.

So that part checks out. Like I said, I hope that he was wrong, or that things have changed since he got his info (presumably on Sunday before he left for Jo'Burg, so maybe he got the same story as Bascombe)

SOCCEREX TIMETABLE LINK

Thank you.

Someone with a bit of sense.

I don't post here often, and I could have made up a much better story than this.

Im confused 'cos the draw was in Durban- on Sunday. Unless global warming has kicked in and the tide now comes in wher Joburgs northern suburbs used to be..:whatever:

So why are loads of ex-Reds out there in SA now, days after the draw was done?

Because of Soccerex, the annual three-day world football convention that this year was timed to follow the world cup draw. Parry always attends every year too, though it's usually been in Dubai.

I love the way John Barnes is simply described as "football legend" in the timetable, while others are described as "ex-so and so manager" or ex-international.