You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Latest news from th inside...

m0e

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't be arsed with this, I'm off out in a minute. I think m0e's been had.

But I also doubt very much that even if Thommo stood in front of me now and told me that tale that I'd believe it.

I know what you mean - I find it hard to believe too. But, if it's true, and assuming that Thommo got his information before he went out there for the draw and soccerex, then hopefully it's based on old news. Since then Rafa has offered his olive branch and has held "constructive" talks with Parry.

m0e - why not now tell us the story how it really happened?

It wasn't the World Cup draw, it was "Soccerex" (whatever that is). And which other Liverpool legends were there?

You said, "I actually can't say too much more as I've just come off the phone having listened to some of our ex-legends speaking" - does that mean they were speaking to you, or was your mate holding his phone up in the air for you?

And if it wasn't your mate who told you, who did?

Your story is full of holes, which might be because you've been told a tale by your mate, and added a bit of gloss to it. Or your mate's added the gloss.

Until you started getting all arsey, all I'd said was that your mate might be having you on.

Fair enough. He called me to tell me what he'd heard. I didn't want to believe him. He then went over to the table and called me again and asked me to listen while he brought the subject up.

He told me he was off to SA for the WC draw last week. I havent spoken to him since as I've been in Salzburg for a wedding. I called him him today once I arrived and thats when he let me in on the 'gossip' or whatever you want to call it. I actually forgot about soccerex due to the fact that my few hours back have been occupied with this latest story.

Plus this guy has no reason to wind me up. He does get a lot of inside info, of which he always asks me not to share with anyone. And almost ALL of it is proven right.

In the past I have given some of it on the forums (you can check it out yourself).

I really don't know why I bother.

And Rash, I think I know how your feel sometimes, regarding the attacks by some members of this forum, although if I remember rightly, it was you who attacked me the last time I explained what I'd heard from an ex-Red.

And sorry for being on the defensive, but to be called a liar and a WUM with no proof is very insulting.

m0e - why not now tell us the story how it really happened?

It wasn't the World Cup draw, it was "Soccerex" (whatever that is). And which other Liverpool legends were there?

You said, "I actually can't say too much more as I've just come off the phone having listened to some of our ex-legends speaking" - does that mean they were speaking to you, or was your mate holding his phone up in the air for you?

And if it wasn't your mate who told you, who did?

Your story is full of holes, which might be because you've been told a tale by your mate, and added a bit of gloss to it. Or your mate's added the gloss.

Until you started getting all arsey, all I'd said was that your mate might be having you on.

'm0e' is an unusual username choice for somebody called 'Chris Bascombe'. :whistle:

Has this got anything to do with that Mark Hughes rumour.I can really see us getting as the gaffer.You must remember how much we idolised him and thought he was a god and how much we prayed that he would 1 day become the manager here.He played for every Liverpool fans second favourite club didn't he.Oh how them yanks must be so well informed about us knowing that making him manager here would make us all so happy and have street parties to welcome him.Season ticket sales would be even hardee to get with all us worshippers of him becoming manager.I hope I am right about how this thread started and how I hope your friend is right.I for 1 am rubbing my hands in glee and getting kneepads put into all my trousers at the thought of praying to that idol of mine.

I cant for the life of me see what reason there was to go off at somebody who is posting what he heard in good faith, its not as if he has 1 or 2 posts like myself, why dont you go over to rawk or kraptalk if you want to insult people, very childish indeed. Everybody is a pontential source, so why not wait and see how things pan out rather than carrying on like a bunch of kids.

The lad has shared something he heard. Now whether its right or not there is no need for shite to be flying about. Believe or not, up to you.

Things change very quickly in football too so what might be completely correct one day, can be complete bullshit the next. Doesnt mean it wasnt true at the time.

I cant for the life of me see what reason there was to go off at somebody who is posting what he heard in good faith, its not as if he has 1 or 2 posts like myself, why dont you go over to rawk or kraptalk if you want to insult people, very childish indeed. Everybody is a pontential source, so why not wait and see how things pan out rather than carrying on like a bunch of kids.

Might be because i was told by a man who cleans windows for rick parrys neibourghs sister in laws dog walker who is dating the tea ladys son from melwood,who in turn is best friends with Stevie Gs missus who just happens to have told her hairdresser who mentioned it in passing to her gynachologist who happend to be seeing a mutal friend of the aforementioned window cleaner.................I think the title of the thread may be a reason and maybe the time for rumours is not now.Everyone here is in state of shock at what is happening and stuff like this really really really dosent help at the moment if true or not.But yes no one should be jumped on here either but I think if you read the thread and look who started the insults by calling someone a tit may help also.

Might be because i was told by a man who cleans windows for rick parrys neibourghs sister in laws dog walker who is dating the tea ladys son from melwood,who in turn is best friends with Stevie Gs missus who just happens to have told her hairdresser who mentioned it in passing to her gynachologist who happend to be seeing a mutal friend of the aforementioned window cleaner.................

Like fivetimes says, things change very quickly in football, take it or leave it, there will be some very ,red faced people on here 1 way or t'other, hopefully all the ones who say its certain Rafa will go

The lad has shared something he heard. Now whether its right or not there is no need for shite to be flying about. Believe or not, up to you.

Things change very quickly in football too so what might be completely correct one day, can be complete bullshit the next. Doesnt mean it wasnt true at the time.

stop talking sense, it doesn't suit you.

No idea if this is true or not, but m0e is a good lad who's been posting on here for a while. He's not some wum or some tit prone to spouting crap to make it look like he's in the know.

Dear god, not Mark Hughes. Or Mourinho for that matter.