You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Latest news from th inside...

m0e

Like I said, I have no idea if what he is saying is true, just that the abuse he is getting is harsh as he has no history of being a twat, he's always come across as a good lad.

Thanks Dave.

And I apologise for maybe over-reacting a little. I was abroad for 6 days with little access to the internet, and I've been trying to get my head round all this shit.

I was just passing on info I heard first hand from people that probably know more than we do at the minute.

And btw, I, like most, am 100% against the sacking of Rafa, irrespective of who we'd appoint next.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Dave.

And I apologise for maybe over-reacting a little. I was abroad for 6 days with little access to the internet, and I've been trying to get my head round all this shit.

I was just passing on info I heard first hand from people that probably know more than we do at the minute.

And btw, I, like most, am 100% against the sacking of Rafa, irrespective of who we'd appoint next.

Thats ok and understandable mate I never gave you any abuse but you did start by calling someone a tit and another to go fuk themselves before the abuse started.Anyways this is not the time for petty infighting there are far more important issues to be sorted.enjoy your day and welcome home to the wonderful uk weather.

Apologies to m0e - I did start off by saying I thought he'd been had by his mate, and anything I said after that came from the post-holiday/wedding Tourettes he seemed to have developed.

We've had a few WUMs on here this last few days.

Thanks for posting that m0e - and I'll make sure I stick up for you in the future if you ever post anything else, but I wouldn't blame you if you didn't bother!

(I still don't trust Thommo - great player, can't thank him enough for that, but after the end of his playing days I'm not as sure.)

No worries. And I'll apologise once again.

Apparently the info was from Parry, and apparently Maureen cannot work in England until the summer of 2009. Its unlikely that Roman would accept any form of compensation.

Having said that, it's known that Thommo is not a huge fan of Rafa and his revamp of the coaching staff. He's said that although Ged brought in a lot of French players, he at least kept the coaching staff English.

However, we all know about his undivided loyalty towards Ged and so thats not surprising.

And Hughes is the name being touted as the one Hicks wants. The rumours are all over Soccerex apparently.

I've also just been informed that there are certain members of the media who believe its in Rafa's hands, as an apology as well as a massive climb down on his stance in that meeting (16th Dec) would keep him in his job at least until the summer.

It's also known amongst the ex-players that Parry wants Rafa out due to what we believe is his open mistrust over Rick's handling of transfers.

It's still not a forgone conclusion.

No worries. And I'll apologise once again.

Apparently the info was from Parry, and apparently Maureen cannot work in England until the summer of 2009. Its unlikely that Roman would accept any form of compensation.

Having said that, it's known that Thommo is not a huge fan of Rafa and his revamp of the coaching staff. He's said that although Ged brought in a lot of French players, he at least kept the coaching staff English.

However, we all know about his undivided loyalty towards Ged and so thats not surprising.

And Hughes is the name being touted as the one Hicks wants. The rumours are all over Soccerex apparently.

I've also just been informed that there are certain members of the media who believe its in Rafa's hands, as an apology as well as a massive climb down on his stance in that meeting (16th Dec) would keep him in his job at least until the summer.

It's also known amongst the ex-players that Parry wants Rafa out due to what we believe is his open mistrust over Rick's handling of transfers.

It's still not a forgone conclusion.

I used to think of Parry as the retard in the background - completely clueless at his job, but if you worked around his disabilities (eg: negotiate transfers yourself), essentially harmless.

Reading the above, its starting to sound as if Parry may be pushing the agenda here:

1. Parry seems to be the one who pushed the H+G deal through at the last minute. The big carrot for Parry here was his continued guaranteed role at the club.

2. Rafa has made no secret of his anger over Parry's ineptitude.

3. Parry, sniffing a danger to his own personal nest, seems to have identified Benitez as the main danger.

4. Parry is centrally placed to feed all sorts of bullshit to the Yanks (hereafter referred to as "those fuckers"), and their rep at Anfield - Foster.

On the face of it, purely from a business perspective, it doesn't make sense to get rid of a manager - Benitez - who can put winning squads together with fewer BIG MONEY signings than Slur or Moaninho. What was Rafa asking for? A couple of Bosmans and a cheap defender?

After all, whats the Yanks (sorry, "those fuckers") main objective? To spend as little as possible while maximising revenue streams - until they can cash in and flog the club off.

Sounds like Rafa's arguments with Hicks have simply lit the kindling WHICH PARRY ALREADY PUT IN PLACE.

Ok, thats it. I'm convinced. Where's my machete ...... lets go clown hunting.

• 1 year later...