You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

No second chance for Le Tallec

Liverpoolway

Had his chance and blew it. When your a youngster you dont moan to Rafa about not getting a game and expect to stay at the club. Shame because under Rafa he may well have reached his potential and shortly after his outburst we had injuries which would have given him a few games.

Au revior

Those fucking Gems. Is there any youth that Houllier bought in thats made it? Erm same could go for Rafa but its a bit early yet.

I can remember the press conference where Houllier was congratulating himself on signing them before someone else got the chance. They obviously had some talent, but no humility.

Good riddance you arrogant shithouse waste of space. I hope the door does hit you on the way out.

Totally agree with you mate. Remember the Man U Sunderland game last season when the players wore arm bands for the anniversary of hillsborough and that little shite never wore one. Even most of the Mancs wore them!

He was never gonna be wanted by the fans after that was he? It was even worse than the time El Hadji Diouf was on loan at Bolton so couldn't play against us, and he actually jumped up in the Main Stand and celebrated a Bolton goal at ANFIELD!!! Horrible little shit!

Le Tallec did well against Juventus. I also remember him playing against Arsenal and he did a great shot from about 25 yards. Lots of pace and swerve. It shaved past the upright (if I recall correctly, Pires scored a goal in the game similar to this). Small details, but I think if that would have gone in we might well have had a player.

Shame his attitude wasn't quite there. Hopefully this will be a warning to all would be world stars. Talent is one thing, but realising it is quite another.

Totally agree with you mate. Remember the Man U Sunderland game last season when the players wore arm bands for the anniversary of hillsborough and that little shite never wore one. Even most of the Mancs wore them!

!

Didn't know he did that, the fucking rat.

apparently when they signed they were thrown in a hotel in southport and thats where they stayed until they could be arsed finding their own place to live, thats why they think they went downhill because there was no1 telling them what to do or disciplining them so they basically had to fend for themselves from an early age and an age where you start to go out and get girls etc, so could well be liverpools fault for them not progressing!

Those fucking Gems. Is there any youth that Houllier bought in thats made it? Erm same could go for Rafa but its a bit early yet.

I'd say Djimi made it, despite not being played in his favoured position. Perhaps he never will, now that he's played left back for so long.

He was given one and chose not to put it on. I have got a mate up at Sunderland.