You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

International Week

Brownie

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

Good news / bad news. 

IMG_1104.jpeg

About the only good news on this I suppose is they are training in London this week, then assume somewhere out in Spain next week, least there won't be a huge amount of travelling for him.

I see Quansah and Elliott are with Ingerlund kids...They are playing every week for our first team. What is the frigging point of them playing youth football, probably against mickey mouse opposition - they'd benefit more from a rest.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Scott_M said:

I was wondering who we had away and where…

IMG_1100.png

IMG_1101.png

…hopefully….

Southgoat doesn’t break Gomez,

again.

Robertson, Tsmiskas, Gakpo, Szoboszlai, Clarke & Bradley gets some game time and sharpness. 

Mac Allister & Elliott, like Nunez and hopefully Diaz, pulls out. 

I’ll be annoyed if VVD plays 180 minutes. 

Mac Allister and Endo are in the States and Korea respectively on March 26th. Everyone else has matches in Europe, none later than the 26th, we have Brighton on the 31st so it's better than it usually is.

36 minutes ago, No2 said:

Mac Allister and Endo are in the States and Korea respectively on March 26th. Everyone else has matches in Europe, none later than the 26th, we have Brighton on the 31st so it's better than it usually is.

Shame about this, I’m sure North Korea away would be a boss day out. 

IMG_1108.jpeg

4 hours ago, Dapower said:

I can’t see him staying out the game but you never know 

He needs a bit of time out, true. But it's not like he's leaving us to go to another job. From what he's said, if he felt up to managing anywhere, he'd stay here.

On 19/03/2024 at 12:26, Scott_M said:

I was wondering who we had away and where…

IMG_1100.png

IMG_1101.png

…hopefully….

Southgoat doesn’t break Gomez,

again.

Robertson, Tsmiskas, Gakpo, Szoboszlai, Clarke & Bradley gets some game time and sharpness. 

Mac Allister & Elliott, like Nunez and hopefully Diaz, pulls out. 

I’ll be annoyed if VVD plays 180 minutes. 

Isnt Konate injured?

Fingers crossed our lads get fuck all minutes for the most part and our rivals and the bastards we are going to play have their little darlings run into the ground and pick up as many knocks as possible. I'm looking at Belgium and Portugal here, as well as Ingerlund.

I see France is doing its best to drive some of its African players away. The French FA has decided to prohibit any player from taking part in Ramadan during international week. One player at U20 level has walked out so far, be interesting how many more will or will chose other international options 

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

I see France is doing its best to drive some of its African players away. The French FA has decided to prohibit any player from taking part in Ramadan during international week. One player at U20 level has walked out so far, be interesting how many more will or will chose other international options 

Is Konate muslim? If not can he convert for this week and fuck this shit off?