You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 minute ago, Elite said:

I fucking hate Guadiola. The champ manager cunt.

I'd love to see how he does with a Napoli, a Roma, or a Dortmund, somewhere he's not got the most to spend and he's not favourite for the title! I'd love even more to see what he'd do with a Leicester or a Crystal Palace!

I mean, wouldn't it get boring after a while winning that easily? There's no challenge, well except this year!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

This may be out of order but I don't fucking care, I hope every single Man City player, coach and staff DIES in some curse of the monkey's paw like incident. 

Guardiola can slip on some dogshit, snap his cock in half and catch the aids of a gang of psychotic rapey dogs. 

I'd like to end Sterling with own bare hands, delighting in the sounds as his scrawny fucking neck bones snap one by one as my grip pressure slowly increases. 

FUCK OFF

Jesus

4 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Don't waste your hate mate, just look forward to when Sheikh Mansour gets bored of them, they'll sink like a fucking brick!

I know mate but fuckin hell ... if we get 97 points and don’t win the league. I just can’t believe it. They’ve just bought the league.

8 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

This may be out of order but I don't fucking care, I hope every single Man City player, coach and staff DIES in some curse of the monkey's paw like incident. 

Guardiola can slip on some dogshit, snap his cock in half and catch the aids of a gang of psychotic rapey dogs. 

I'd like to end Sterling with own bare hands, delighting in the sounds as his scrawny fucking neck bones snap one by one as my grip pressure slowly increases. 

FUCK OFF

That’s totally against everything we as Liverpool stand for, I know you’re angry but that is fucking disgusting and you really need to take a long hard look at yourself.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Could play until Wednesday and Burnley wouldn't score.

I never watch non-Liverpool premiership games, but my arse was going looking at flashscore, so I stuck on the last 20 minutes.

Amazed to see what everyone on here has been saying is true. How can you be 1-0 down at home in a game that doesn't matter and not throw at least 4 guys forward and at least have a fucking go? 20,000 fans paid hard earned and they are happy to lose 1-0 instead of risking it all for a a point or three. 

I get that Burnley are not us, but if we did that against Brazil 1970, I'd be absolutely livid. Sheer shithousery.

It's just so hard to take and if I'm honest even winning the CL won't be much consolation and sounds fucking mad even saying it. 

Every time we come close to winning the league there's always some exceptional circumstance that fucks us over. We seem cursed when it comes to the premier League. 

We are the only team to not win the league when top at Christmas over the past decade and it's happened twice now. 

The rest of the league needs to be fucking ashamed of itself to be so far behind these cunts. 

There's still hope and we just need to keep doing our job.

4 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

FUCK OFF

I hate them but I don't wish them any harm beyond severe diarrhoea passing through the squad so they have to play kids v Leicester... kids who ending shitting their shorts during the game.

A bit full on that, CD. 

However, I think there will be a time in the not too distant future when the footballing world look back on this City team and ask how they were allowed to get away with such a blatant flouting of the rules. 

Not that that helps us in any way. 

Fuck it. Keep on winning Reds. We've got to keep hoping until it's done and dusted, mathematically impossible. 

For now, let's turn our attention to the other Manc cunts hopefully getting bummed. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

A bit full on that, CD. 

However, I think there will be a time in the not too distant future when the footballing world look back on this City team and ask how they were allowed to get away with such a blatant flouting of the rules. 

Not that that helps us in any way. 

Fuck it. Keep on winning Reds. We've got to keep hoping until it's done and dusted, mathematically impossible. 

For now, let's turn our attention to the other Manc cunts hopefully getting bummed. 

I’m seeking some solace in at least seeing Man U getting beat and Ole looking more and more like Moyes staring into space haha

3 minutes ago, 1001000 said:

That’s totally against everything we as Liverpool stand for, I know you’re angry but that is fucking disgusting and you really need to take a long hard look at yourself, cunt. 

It's outrageous.  Slipping on dogshit ruins anyone's day.

1 minute ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

It's like putting a juiced up Ben Johnson up against a pissed up Stephen Hawking, with 4 flat tyres and s dead battery. 

Financial fair play?  FUCKING FUCK OFF

I do think it's something that will have an asterisks attached to it in years to come.

1st day of the season on the way to the match some cunt on the radio goes on about Klopp having to win something this year. I said to my dad that we could finish on 95 points and not win the league and we'd have to get past the Spanish clubs and the oil clubs to win the CL. Looks accurate. 

4 minutes ago, Ginny said:

I know mate but fuckin hell ... if we get 97 points and don’t win the league. I just can’t believe it. They’ve just bought the league.

It sucks as much as it ever has since 1990 mate, but that's just the way it is. Definitely one for the modern football is shit thread! Let's just keep going and if it's not enough fuck it! And fuck all the Mancs, blooshite and Cockneys and everybody else who takes the piss!