Quantcast
Summer 2018 Transfer Thread - Page 235 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
AngryofTuebrook

Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Can't wait until the match day team announcements next season.

"AND FOR LIVERPOOL"

*cheers*

"Number 1, Loris Karius"

*deathly silence, crickets chirping in the background*

First player that I'm not 100% sure won't get booed.

I wonder if Klopp has seen something in an existing outfield player we have, and thinks he can do a job like Milner did at left back for a year after he didn't want to replace the previous player that cost us a European final.

Just to give us some time until FSG release some more funds.

Surely he cannot persist with that massive cunt for next season.

Waiting for VVD was good in the sense of not getting someone else in but if we hadnt bolloxed the deal up in the summer who knows where we could have finished.

Waiting on Karius for another season feels like another moment where we curse it halfway through the season. The mistakes he made on that level will never be forgotten by anyone

Reports coming out tonight that Manchester United forward Cristiano Ronaldo’s 9 year loan spell at Real Madrid could be coming to an end, with the Portuguese star set to go to Juventus on loan for the next 4 years

It was my understanding that it was more medical opinion than fact.

In the statement I read there was a lot of ambiguous terms like, the blow "may" have caused concussion, and that it "could have possibly" affected his performance.

I'm not saying that the club made it up, I'm sure a legitimate doctor gave his honest opinion, but that just amounted to saying he might have been concussed, and everyone is taking that as absolute certainty that he was.

And he was shite before the final, get rid.

At a J Henry favoured hosi and a few weeks after the concussion may have occurred, and he still must be feeling the effects with his postings.. 

If some fake Italian itk thinks he can keep me up all night cos I’m off work tomorrow by saying we’re in for Dybala then I’m ordering 3 halves of his bullshit right now and going all in

• Upvote 1

If some fake Italian itk thinks he can keep me up all night cos I’m off work tomorrow by saying we’re in for Dybala then I’m ordering 3 halves of his bullshit right now and going all in

Number 10 is still free...unless that cube cunt gets it.

vVeZvPD.gif

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/cristiano-ronaldo-la-juventus-e-pronta-a-chiudere

Starting to look more likely, its at the "Gentleman's Agreement" stage, I think it's safe to say that's a fair few steps past aggressively monitoring.

Calling a greasy weasel like Crissy a gentleman is a bit of a stretch.

Kante is amazing.

Up there with Makelele. If they sell him that will be the most stupid thing they have done in years. Abit like the Matic to united thing they did. Hazard to Madrid aswell and their season looks like it's going to be a tough one.

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/cristiano-ronaldo-la-juventus-e-pronta-a-chiudere

Starting to look more likely, its at the "Gentleman's Agreement" stage, I think it's safe to say that's a fair few steps past aggressively monitoring.

Does this usually happen before or after preparing a bid?