You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

I like moof. If someone did a joke like that about me and communism I'd be honoured. Hope he takes it in the right spirit.

Cheers Hades. With that kind of support, I know everything’s gonna be alright. Might take some time, though.

• Upvote 3

Not a single mention of us in the BBC gossip column , not even a youth recruit from Scandinavia.

I hope it is doesn't mean our business is done and it is just that we are not letting info leak these days , but the Karius & Ings/ Origi stories in the Echo are worrying.

Yeh, the good old days of endless speculation of us signing Fabinho long before we did.

I fucking love you, moof. You broken husk of a man. Me and Hades will get you back on your feet. You'll get over this, mate. Stay strong.

Xx

Got me right in the feels, man. You can be my Apollo any day of the week

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

here's a clip of that young irish keeper klopp sent Achterturd to have a look at last week.

the young lad is only 16 and got his call up to the shamrock rovers first team only 4 games ago. He's now kept 4 clean sheets in a row and is getting rave reviews over here.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1015327979436638209

Fuck that kid.

We've just got Andy Firth to sign a new deal.

https://rushthekop.com/2018/07/06/liverpool-complete-goalkeeper-signing/

here's a clip of that young irish keeper klopp sent Achterturd to have a look at last week.

the young lad is only 16 and got his call up to the shamrock rovers first team only 4 games ago. He's now kept 4 clean sheets in a row and is getting rave reviews over here.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1015327979436638209

Jesus he must have a bit of talent. I know the league of ireland isn't la liga but it still shows he has a fair bit of ability. Would be worth signing him and loaning him straight back there.

Sturridge scoring against non league Chester in a pre season kick about then some of our fans saying he should stay. For fucks sake some of our fans are like battered wives.

I read RAWK sometimes and some of the stuff on there about him today is comical.

For your entertainment....

How was Sturridge? I read an article saying he was fit and full of running. Is that true ??

If he looks close to his pacy best we got a real top class player back.

I'd keep Sturridge, just in case he stays fit, he's a top striker.

Can we afford Sturridges wages for a super sub ?

Studge will be a wonderful option off the bench if we are trying to unlock a team defence. Will he be happy with a role as a 'Supersub'?

It's a role he's had for most of the time under Klopp. But if he stays fit, he can get more than enough games to start

I'll be gutted when Sturridge leaves. He just oozes class.

Humongous D! Good to see he's back and fit.

I love Sturridge, I hope he ends up staying.

Some belting stuff!