You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andrew Robertson

cuppatea

I don't like to see Liverpool supporters getting on the lad's back before he's kicked a ball for us.

I reckon he'll turn out to be a good solid signing for us & I'm not one of these parochial cunts who is just sticking up for him because he's Scottish, I fucking hate Ewan McGregor & Darius for instance.

Milner was blowing out his arse for the second half of the season so Robertson will definitely get games, give him a chance.

• Upvote 5

He is utter shit.

The comparison with Hyypia is flawed.

The arguement that we should wait and see with hope in our hearts?

Theres this cow. Its the one i wanted all my life. It left a farm in Glasgow when he was a bull calf because the farmer said that he was too small and a bit deficient, but he went out into the countryside and ate his grass until he tried and tried again. He always failed, but i knew, as soon as he wore my favourite coloured flower, he would do just fine, even though there was absolutely no evidence for it.

HE WILL GET GAMES. That sends a chill down my spine.

• Downvote 2

I'm sorry but that's bollocks. I watch a lot of English football. I've seen him play plenty of times. He's decent from what I've seen and he's got potential. He's definitely not shit. I distinctly remember his first season for Hull and thinking he might not turn out to be a bad signing for a better club. He's going to have a job on displacing Milner as first choice because he was one of the best LB's in the league but he will get plenty of games even if he doesn't

I'd say for the first half of the season I watch pretty much every televised game. It tails off towards the end of the season. I don't really watch any foreign football. I couldn't tell you the first thing about Keita and I wouldn't try to.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry but that's bollocks. I watch a lot of English football. I've seen him play plenty of times. He's decent from what I've seen and he's got potential. He's definitely not shit. I distinctly remember his first season for Hull and thinking he might not turn out to be a bad signing for a better club. He's going to have a job on displacing Milner as first choice because he was one of the best LB's in the league but he will get plenty of games even if he doesn't

I'd say for the first half of the season I watch pretty much every televised game. It tails off towards the end of the season. I don't really watch any foreign football. I couldn't tell you the first thing about Keita and I wouldn't try to.

Nerd.

• Upvote 1

I used to play LB at Sunday league level. I'm also left footed.

On the downside I'm 45 and overweight and haven't kicked a ball in 15 years.

I also wasn't very good either but on the plus side I'm quite happy to play for a measly for 5 grand a week.

Call me John Henry you know it makes sense 

He is utter shit.

The comparison with Hyypia is flawed.

The arguement that we should wait and see with hope in our hearts?

Theres this cow. Its the one i wanted all my life. It left a farm in Glasgow when he was a bull calf because the farmer said that he was too small and a bit deficient, but he went out into the countryside and ate his grass until he tried and tried again. He always failed, but i knew, as soon as he wore my favourite coloured flower, he would do just fine, even though there was absolutely no evidence for it.

HE WILL GET GAMES. That sends a chill down my spine.

Not as flawed as Scottish bull calf analogy

Not as flawed as Scottish bull calf analogy

Well, Sami won the finish cup twice then captained willem 2 and was player of the year and qualified for the champions league before moving to us. Robertson hasnt even been man of the match in a premiership game and im not too sure about the championship with Hull.

Though a joke analogy, i stand by it. You could try writting one if you like and ill critique it for you?

• Downvote 1