You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andrew Robertson

cuppatea

Has anyone called him a cunt and a wage thief yet?

Has anyone declared that they won't step foot in Anfield until he's out of the club?

Not even a rot in the reserves?

Standards are slipping.

take a side!!!!! I have already planned the fuckers exit.

no way, the bastard can hitch hike.

Have we sold this cunt yet?

What a fucking disgraceful signing this is.

He is utter shit.

Let him rot in the reserves

Alright.

• Upvote 1

Grujic looks better than Kevin Stewart ever did.

It's not even close.

I follow the youth teams pretty closely and to be honest Kevin Stewart never stood out even at U21 or U23 level.

In fact, it's a bit of a mystery to me how we're getting such huge fees for youth players all of a sudden. If Stewart is worth £8m then our U23 side must be worth easily over £100m as a group. The likes of Wilson and Kent must be worth at least double what Stewart was, and Brewster and Woodburn are £30m+ players by the standards of the Smith and Stewart deals!

Undoubtedly,yes.

I never understood how Stewart was signed on by our club as he's all kinds of averageness at best,and we have plenty of that type of player. I'd put Flanagan in the same category.

Made a profit on Stewart. Will probably make a few bob from Flanagan and a few other academy products, too...

Undoubtedly,yes.

I never understood how Stewart was signed on by our club as he's all kinds of averageness at best,and we have plenty of that type of player. I'd put Flanagan in the same category.

What's going on with Flanno now? I know some of our fan base though he was incredible at one point. I was never on that particular train, but I'd lost track of his injury progress.

I prefer my full backs to be defenders first and foremost. Markus Babbel was my favourite Liverpool full back for example. Therefore, if Robbo doesn't lose his man, is capable of keeping the line, and doesn't get beaten in the air time and again, for the price of Kevin Stewart, I'm all for it.

• Upvote 1

I prefer my full backs to be defenders first and foremost. Markus Babbel was my favourite Liverpool full back for example. Therefore, if Robbo doesn't lose his man, is capable of keeping the line, and doesn't get beaten in the air time and again, for the price of Kevin Stewart, I'm all for it.

Dont disagree with this and Rob Jones should not be forgotten as being awful going forward but a very good defender. I also liked John Scales in that quasi right back position when we had a few goes alternating with wing backs and three centre halfs mixed with a flat back four.

• Upvote 1

It's not even close.

I follow the youth teams pretty closely and to be honest Kevin Stewart never stood out even at U21 or U23 level.

In fact, it's a bit of a mystery to me how we're getting such huge fees for youth players all of a sudden. If Stewart is worth £8m then our U23 side must be worth easily over £100m as a group. The likes of Wilson and Kent must be worth at least double what Stewart was, and Brewster and Woodburn are £30m+ players by the standards of the Smith and Stewart deals!

He's a championship level player, it may seem crazy but that's about how much championship players are now.

Never seen him play, that I can recall.

How did he look today?

I thought he looked pretty good, good cross almost made a goal in his first couple of minutes, decent touch and shot. May take a while to fit into the defensive side as once or twice looked vulnerable at the back but overall a good start I thought.