You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

C Palace (A), 5:30pm, 29/10/16 - Mister Lover Lover, Mmm!

Trumo

That was a great result. Id probably have taken a point before kick off but we're in such great form right now.

Some dubious decisions in the first half by the ref and linos, just how firmino's had a free kick against him in the first half that lead to a palace goal I dont know.

Our defending isnt that bad considering, its just the decision making that's suspect. Poor decision making between Matip and lovren lead to their first goal. Matip really should have made btter use of the ball but just what the fuck was lovren thinking? Karius could have come out and used his arms but didnt so we found the ball in the net.

Ah, fuck it, its churlish to pick faults. We went there scored 4 and won to open a little gap between us and the following teams while staying in touch with manchester city and arsenal.

Great goals by can, lovren, matip and firmino.

C'mon reds, keep the belief.

David Pleat

Former Tottenham boss on 5 live Sport

People will look at this and say it's a great performance, and it has been.

But the big games, the real ones will be amongst the big six.

Do none of these twats (who are paid a fortune) actually follow who we've played?

• Upvote 2

Three points, job done.

Palace are no mugs, and they have enough decent players to give anyone a game. Add in the needle between us, as Pardew hates us, and it's all set up to be a banana skin.

Lovren's mistake was comical, then beyond that the other goal we conceded was a garden variety sort of thing. No real mistake as such, but Can could have done better on the clearance, Moreno could have been tighter to stop he cross, and Lovren could have won the header. Three small faults added up to a goal for them.

At 3-2 it was crucial for us to score next. They had a penalty shout not given and then we went up the other end and Firmino had a lovely dink over the goalie to settle the nerves a bit.

Onwards and upwards. Three points, joint top on points but slip back a little in goal difference. We'll make up ground on goal difference when we really hammer someone soon. When it all clicks I can see this team scoring a hatful against someone. Sunderland and David Moyes, yes, I'm looking at you!

• Upvote 2

Three points, job done.

Palace are no mugs, and they have enough decent players to give anyone a game. Add in the needle between us, as Pardew hates us, and it's all set up to be a banana skin.

Lovren's mistake was comical, then beyond that the other goal we conceded was a garden variety sort of thing. No real mistake as such, but Can could have done better on the clearance, Moreno could have been tighter to stop he cross, and Lovren could have won the header. Three small faults added up to a goal for them.

At 3-2 it was crucial for us to score next. They had a penalty shout not given and then we went up the other end and Firmino had a lovely dink over the goalie to settle the nerves a bit.

Onwards and upwards. Three points, joint top on points but slip back a little in goal difference. We'll make up ground on goal difference when we really hammer someone soon. When it all clicks I can see this team scoring a hatful against someone. Sunderland and David Moyes, yes, I'm looking at you!

If he hasn't been sacked by then!!

This!

Oh, forgot to say, moreno had a good game, Only made a couple of mistakes towards the end of the first half. Klopp's work is paying off.

Great situation management. Take him out of the firing line for a few weeks, work it out & cover him with the most consistent player in the squad.

There's clearly still work to do, but in a team playing as well as this one, today's standard holds up. I hope progress continues for the wee scamp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well we obviously cant play a game without making defensive howlers.

But today it didnt matter one bit, we scored 4 and should have scored 8. Seriously.

Apart from some defensive blunders we played a blinder. A lot of players stood out i thought, but even the ones that didnt played a huge part. Lallana again and Mané are so important with their movement and work rate. Matip if he continues like this has to be the best free transfer we ever made.