You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

To be fair to him, he didn't bitch about VVD, he decided to revisit Klopp's unnecessary moral high ground over Lukaku's (of was it Pogba?) transfer. After winning the CL with Porto he always worked at the richest or thereabout club in the league, so any suggestion that his success is conditioned upon that is obviously a rather sore point for Mourinho.

Yes I think Pogba. I did laugh when he started talking ‘I sink you need to ask Jurgen’ in his real

miserable voice but then he did actually talk sense about VVD saying if you don’t pay you don’t get the player.

His latest excuse is that Lukaku is tired but he can't give him a rest. Fucking hell, the lazy cunt hardly moves around the pitch like a lot of players I could mention. Fuck off shitcoat, you boring excuse searching cunt. 

Where is Roy Keane when you need him? Shitcoat needs to wake up to a Roy Keane left hook and then Keane to be banned from the game forever.

Wasn't Pogba bought when fees were relatively low? His 90million fee was the Neymar fee of that summer. If we had bought van dijk then, we'd have paid no more than 30million for him. So klopps comments are still valid. Plus we didn't let van dijk go for nowt and buy him back for an exorbitant price 3 years later.

In other words, fuck off Maureen

• Upvote 1

Wasn't Pogba bought when fees were relatively low? His 90million fee was the Neymar fee of that summer. If we had bought van dijk then, we'd have paid no more than 30million for him. So klopps comments are still valid. Plus we didn't let van dijk go for nowt and buy him back for an exorbitant price 3 years later.

In other words, fuck off Maureen

Yes Pogba was bought again by Manchester United well before Neymars transfer fee really inflated the fees. Pogba was massive in comparison to the majority of fees at the time. Since Neymars transfer to PSG the fees have gone sillier hence why we have had to pay so much for van Dijk. Mourinho is an utter dick with his comments today. It is just his diversionary tactics to deflect attention away from his failing management and poor team performances.

Yes Pogba was bought again by Manchester United well before Neymars transfer fee really inflated the fees. Pogba was massive in comparison to the majority of fees at the time. Since Neymars transfer to PSG the fees have gone sillier hence why we have had to pay so much for van Dijk. Mourinho is an utter dick with his comments today. It is just his diversionary tactics to deflect attention away from his failing management and poor team performances.

Absolotely right, he is no good at trying to ramp up the pressure on other managers (a la Ginsoak) as he is under enormous pressure himself.

If he was doing a good job and we were chasing them down I can understand to some extent that we are trying to 'buy an advantage' but we have spent less than them over the last couple of years and are still not firing on all cylinders, whereas they appear to be all over the place as a team under his stewardship.

Expect his comments to become even more desperate as the pressure mounts and the gulf in quality grows.

Someone saving up over multiple transfer windows to get their first target versus someone splurging and replacing every transfer window is exactly the same thing, isn't it?

It's like when the rich try to compare themselves to the poor who save up for years to buy something nice.

And by the time they've saved up for it, the price has gone up.

City were starting from mediocre, United were starting from 20 years of success. It's fair to say they had a head start.

Of course City have bought success, but if Maureen's so good, why does he need to combat it with spending similar amounts? I thought it was all about ability, not spending.

The fact is, money doesn't guarantee success, but it massively swings the odds in your favour, and it seems Maureen doesn't trust his talent alone to be competitive. Why? because in truth, United spent plenty on keeping the odds firmly in their favour whilst under Fergie. Yes, they had a very successful manager, and some great players, but they still needed to splash out on top players almost every season.

As it stands, I think Pep's 'aura' is still having a positive effect on players. Quite possibly it's more than just aura, it's genuine ability too. Maureen's 'aura' has faded, and I just don't think his players have the faith in him they once had.

It'll probably happen to Guardiola one day too, but right now, he's on the up and Maureen's on the way down.

Fuck off with praising Guardiola. This thread is for taking the piss out of that miserable Portuguese turd managing the other Manc wankers.
  • Upvote 2

I hate the cunt, but I can't write him off yet.

They're second and playing turgid football, despite the money city can't win every single year, otherwise what's the point in the rest of us even trying?

Next year City might have an off season, and if they do then United might still be playing their usual brand of boring football but still scraping the points.

Hopefully he spends another 600m and implodes before any of that happens.

Great stuff from Rafa.

The thing is you can criticise the way Rafa went about that match if you want but being hammered just to keep Sky happy isn't going to please the fans or give much confidence for upcoming games.

What pisses me off is all this week not just Neville but loads others have ripped into Rafa on a daily basis and yet Allardyce against Chelsea played identical tactics and didn't have one shot on target but it was lauded as a Big Sam masterclass.....(whatever the fuck that is)

• Upvote 1

Great stuff from Rafa.

The thing is you can criticise the way Rafa went about that match if you want but being hammered just to keep Sky happy isn't going to please the fans or give much confidence for upcoming games.

What pisses me off is all this week not just Neville but loads others have ripped into Rafa on a daily basis and yet Allardyce against Chelsea played identical tactics and didn't have one shot on target but it was lauded as a Big Sam masterclass.....(whatever the fuck that is)

Not just Allardyce mate. Mourinho assembled a squad for a quarter of a billion quid, then rocked up at Anflied to park the bus and try to get a point. 

• Upvote 1